Crash Queens and Motor Babies

Burning Your Information

"You shits." I heard Frankie mumble from my jacket. I was still holding him even though he had finished cry nearly.
"What?" said Ray innocently, "Aw come on Fun Ghoul, he would have found out sooner or later."
"I guess so," he said, sitting up and pushing his hair back. I've noticed he does that a lot, mostly when he's thinking.
"Come on guys, we need to keep going," Frankie said, standing up. I joined him.
"How?" asked Mikey.
"We walk." I replied and started walking with Frankie. The others sighed and dragged their sorry asses behind us.

**

We hadn't even been walking ten minutes when Ray started whining.
"I'm thirsty!"
"Aren't we all, Jinx Boy!" replied Mikey.
"Shut up! I didn't jinx the car!"
"Did too!"
"Did not"
"Both of you shut up!" shouted Frankie. His voice came from the left of me; he'd stopped walking and was standing next to a cactus patch. He pulled his ray gun out and aimed it at one of the fatter cacti. Pulling the trigger, a bright ray spilt the cacti in half. He then split it into four peices.
"Everyone put your gloves on so you dont hurt your hands as much."
He then carried a peice of cacti each to us. We stood there wondering what to do. Frankie sighed and began to sack at the insides of the cactus. I copied him. Aw man, refreshing!
"Dude, how come you're so smart?" Mikey piped up.
"I dunno." Frankie giggled. Man, he was cute when he giggled.

We carried on walking while drinking our...er...well, lets call it a cactus smoothie. About half an hour passed when Ray piped up again.
"Do you know where we're going?"
"Hmm...I suppose it wouldn't to check. Mikey, can you check the map?" I said.
"Er, no! Ray had it last!"
"No I didn't! It was definatly Mikey!"
"Wait. Did you have it in the car last?" Frankie said, his voice panicking.
"Oh yeah! I--oh." said Ray.
"Shit! Korse, you mother fucker! You fucking burned our only fucking map!" Frankie shouted. He threw his cactus across the desert, stamped on the ground and finally fell to his knees with his head in his hands. I ran over to him and rocked him as he sobbed uncontrolably.
"Shh, it's gonna be okay. Shh."
"Party Poison, what're you doing?!" whispered Ray angrily.
"What? I'm comforting him, which is what you should be doing too."
"Dude, you need to stop toying with his feelings," chipped in Mikey, "If you keep changing your mind about stuff he'll lose it."
"I don't!"
"You do! You'v gone from being an asshole to being like this. Fun Ghoul loves you but if you keep changing your emotions he's gonna get confused, man. Look at him, he's enough of a wreck as it is."

They had a point. I needed to control my feelings and that was the hardest thing in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, sorry it's so shit guys :/
comments anyway?

Coffee & Killjoys
xo