Sequel: My Little Raspberry

My Little Cheesecake

1 ; -

“You’re supposed to get something out of these years, not throw them away just because you know someone who decided to have a party tonight, ‘cause of the fact that his parents left town for a business-trip.”

“It’s not really a party. There’s just going to be some dudes, and I don’t even think there will be any alcohol there, so we won’t have to worry about anything that will affect us in a negative wa-,”

“Just a fucking hookah which could poison us all! Do you wanna die like that?”

“And what if I want to? What are you gonna do about it?”

“Force you to stay home at my place tonight and watch some shitass bad TV-show, what else?”

“Maybe I wanna try hookah!”

“Why do you act like you’re five years old, stupid?”

“Oh fuck, because I’m nervous as hell, and I didn’t get much sleep last night, and that makes me cranky and shit.”

“So what are you gonna do about it?”

“I’m going to… lie on top of you, and then get some rest.”

“Screw you, get off!”

“Am I interrupting something?”

You could find this scene pretty awkward, but it wasn’t a bit; a girl with numerous colors in her hair on top of a brown-haired girl. It was like a daily routine when they got a hold on each other. The guy who had expressed the last sentence just shook his head and sat down beside the brown-haired girl who seemed having hard time breathing after laughing too much.

“I don’t think so,” she said, wiping her eye and used his shoulder as support for her arm.

“Of course not Brendon, just some plain ol’ lesbian sex,” the girl with all the colors said. Brendon seemed slightly embarrassed.

“Come on, Samantha!”

“Why do you call me Samantha? As well as I like my name, I prefer people calling me my nickname.”

“Well, I don’t like calling people by their nicknames unless I know them.”

“And you don’t know me?”

“No, I don’t know you.”

“Avoid it then!” she shrieked and gave him the hand. “Well, I’m going to go find Squirly now, I hope you’ll enjoy the fact that I’m gone,” she said before she walked away, the hand now on her hip.

“’Squrily’? Is that a person?”

“Her name’s Everlyn and she’s in Sammy’s year. I got to know her some weeks ago.”

“Why is she called Squirly?”

“Well… I’m not sure. Sammy had a weird idea that was the base of it, but I haven’t understood the rest.”

“I’ve always thought she was a little weird.”

“Bren, I though you were a good Mormon-boy until now, way to go with being nice. She’s little y’know.”

“Don’t say you’re always gonna look at me like the Mormor-boy.”

“I’m just sayi-.”

“Gwen!”

“Alright, alright, you’re a badass guy, and you kick people’s asses every day.”

“That’s more like it, my little cheesecake,” he said and ruffled her hair until there was no control left over it.

“Brendon!”

“But seriously, I’m thinking about leaving the LDS when I graduate.”

“That’s a year from now, and do you really think that your parents would support you in that decision?”

“Of course they wouldn’t, they want me to go to college, but I’ve got other things that I wanna do.”

“Are you talking about that band you just started in?”

“I didn’t just start in the band; we’re good on our way. I just feel that we might get somewhere with this and everything, we’ve got songs in progress, and I’m getting my parts into my head. Nothing seems to go wrong right now.”

“You know I support you whatever you do, man, just don’t get into trouble, and stay the Brendon I know.”

“Like that would ever change. Don’t we have a class now?”

“Oh shit, why do you ask me those things when you already know them?”

“Because I wasn’t sure, moron!”