Sequel: My Little Raspberry

My Little Cheesecake

16 ; -

Gwen quickly understood why she was at such a good mood today the moment she stepped out of the door and into the sun. It looked like nothing could go wrong and nothing would go wrong this day. Not to make it worse, her mother let her have the car for the day. When she got to school she met Jolene at the entrance, or, this was what happened:

After spending her walk to school from the parking lot trying not to dance, Gwen joined the other students walking in through the doors. She was wearing the shorts she always wore at times like these. She could even go swimming in them if she wanted to, so she'd brought her bikini in case of. You'll never know when you have friends like hers.

Anyhow, she was instantly blinded because it was so much brighter outside. That would not have mattered anyway, since she barely had time to adjust before she was sprawled on the floor, her mysterious attacker was still sitting on her back. "What do you want from me?" There was a maniacal laughter from above.

"Yer voice, yer mom and yer body. And yer ice cream!" Jolene laughed again and stood up, helping Gwen to her feet.

"Oh, sorry Jolene. I didn't see you, it was so dark in here." Gwen smirked and adjusted her clothes.

"Oh, no problem, girl. I was so blinded by your white-ass legs I barely saw it was you."

"Aw, babe, now, before I have to run off for class because I'm actually late as hell, you and Sammy?" Jolene looked kind of uncomfortable when the question was asked but she didn't try to shrug it off.

"I suppose you're the person who deserves all of the information. I was planning on tonight..."

"Awesome, and I know I wanna be the person that knows about it first as well."

"You've got it, racist." Gwen hadn't got much time left to chat, so she gave Jolene a friendly kiss on the cheek and rushed to class.

Another thing that she also quickly realized was that that school day was going to be over pretty soon. One teacher was sick and didn't have a substitute, and another class just wasn't going to take place that day. She was walking back to her car with Pixies in her ears once again before she could blink.

When she arrived at Betty's school she took the earphones out for her ears and put the mp3 on the dashboard and went outside. She was just about to enter the school when she looked left and saw her pale friend sitting in the shadow of the building. Beside her sat Jeremy, and Gwen couldn't help but wonder why he was wearing sunglasses.

"Don't ask, he stole them from me," Betty said, practically reading Gwen's mind.

"Be right back!" Jeremy shrieked and left his spot on the bench.

"Don't mind him," Betty said, after reading Gwen's facial expression of disappointment when Jeremy took off.

"He always does that."

"See it like this, you get a spot on the bench at least, now, sit down," she said and and patted on the spot beside her. Gwen gratefully sat down.

"Why aren't you in class?"

"Let me just put it this was; fuck school."

"You've got to be kidding?"

"Not entirely, I've just ignored all of my classes today, and Jeremy is acting all sympathetic and skipped the one we actually are having right now."

"Why?"

"I can't stand those people."

"What d-." She was cut off when Jeremy bust outside, drove the fingers through his hair and seemed to be planning his next move. Without a warning, but carefully, he jumped into her lap, facing her, and looked her deep into the eyes.

"This it what they're doing in our class, just slightly more pornographic."

"Now you see why I can't stand them?" Betty said and snatched the sunglasses from Jeremy's head. Gwen was shock by Jeremy's sudden attack, but couldn't really complain. It became more funny when he wouldn't get off of her, but just sat there, totally indifferent.

"Does that mean you wanna get out of here?" Gwen asked, tilting her head against the brick wall.

"You like so saved my day by saying that. Why don't we go to the lake?"

"That sounds great. We could work on our tan and shit..."

"... and chocolate cherry Garcia," Betty filled in. "Let's go, honey."

"Alright. Jeremy, as much as I know you like sitting astride on me, you really have to get off now." He looked bummed by her words and slowly got off of her.

"I'm gonna go back and get my innocence ruined," he said and snatched his shoulders. Betty snorted and looked at him over the rim of her shades.

"Sweetie, you're already ruined. You called Freddy Mercury a 'toight man'. He was gay. You also tell us a whole bunch of 'yo mama' jokes every day, such as 'I'm a plumber... in you mom', 'your mom sucks', not to mention 'your mom's like a bus; big, yellow and only costs a dollar'. There's a special circle in hell for people like you."

Betty got the hand before he disappeared around the corner. Gwen had almost laughed all of the air out of her lungs.

"That was awesome, has he actually said all of that?"

"You name it. Now, let's get out of here."

It took around half an hour to go to 7-eleven, get the ice cream and arrive at the lake, that was empty from people, as usual. They got comfortable on the big towels that Gwen by luck found in her car. To mention was also that they played Pixies loudly on Gwen's cell phone. At a moment like that you could only enjoy life, and nothing else. Both of them were lying on their stomachs, facing each other, talking about everything there was when they felt ice cold liquid running down their backs. They both screamed and got up, facing a thrilled Brendon with an open champagne bottle in his hands.

"Brendon Boyd fucking Urie!" Betty shrieked, and you could clearly see the fury in her face. Gwen just had her mouth open, unable to say a word. Brendon giggled, slightly girly, maybe even perhaps a bit drunk. "Have you been drinking?"

"Nope, I've been celebrating," he answered and put the bottle on the ground and placed his hands at his sides. Gwen smiled at the question she was about to ask.

"Like it's 1966?"

"You betcha!" he yelled and the laughed at the faces of first Betty, then Gwen.

"Are you fucking serious?" Betty said, maybe a little less angry than before. Brendon just gave her a pleased nod, and pat on the shoulder. "That's awesome!"

"I concur, but hey, if you're drunk, who drove you here?"

"First of all, I'm not drunk, and second, Spence drove me." Gwen tiled her head to the side and saw a guy standing behind Brendon with car keys in his hand. She smiled and waved, and decided that she liked him when he waved back, looking as happy as Brendon.

"Urie, I've got to go, is it okay if I leave you here?" he said.

"Are you kidding me? You mean you're gonna leave me with these terrifying women? You can't leave, please don't leave me, plea-." The drama queen Brendon approached, but he quickly shrugged it off and laughed. "It's alright, you can go." The guy shrugged his shoulders and turned around to walk away.

They spent the next hour in the sun, talking and taking various pictures with the camera Betty had in her bag, and Brendon insisted to make funny faces on every one of them, though some of them turned out pretty normal.

Even if Gwen was happy it was bit bittersweet, because she was going to miss these moment with Brendon.
♠ ♠ ♠
supposed-to-be a picture from the photo-session. gwen and sweet brendon;
http://i31.tinypic.com/a0j435.jpg