Sequel: My Little Raspberry

My Little Cheesecake

2 ; -

Everlyn was really pretty, most likely the definition of prettiness, with her long dark-brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes. She was a petite person. Guys definitely turned heads when she walked by. You just had to like her. You expected her to be from another country, like a place in Europe or something, but when she started to speak her dialect wasn't what you would expect. She had this perfect British way of speaking, that could melt your ear, because there wasn't many people in this area that were known for speaking like that. During the short period of time Gwen had known her, she had learned that Everlyn's father had moved to Vegas after he and Everlyn's mother had split up, and Everlyn had chosen to go with her father to America.

"You say that WHAT happened?"

It was Monday morning and Everlyn, or Squirly as Sammy called her, sat between Sammy and Gwen on a bench and told them about her weekend. Apparently she had had a blast at a official party for the youth of the community, in her own special way. Sammy was more than eager to hear about it, and Gwen wasn't far behind her.

"What? It was not like I was the one who took initiative from the beginning, I just used the opportunity a bit."

"You know that he's the guy I've been longing for the passed few weeks, right?" Gwen said.

"I've heard just a little about that. Something like you ran into him everywhere or what?"

"Exactly, an--"

Before they could continue the discussion a colored girl, which you in some sort of way could mistake for a guy because of her baggy clothes that wasn't feminine in any way, sat down beside Gwen and immediately lay her torso across her lap.

"-d it's just a little bit funny it turned out to be him you exchanged saliva with during that night. Hi Jolene, what's up with you?" Jolene looked up and med Gwen's eyes.

"Are you saying I can't be tired, you fucking racist! It's not like I've harmed you in any way, and that's how you repay me, dragging me through the mud." Gwen was absolutely shocked by her harsh words. "Chill racist, my class just ended and your lap looked so comfortable, but I think you owe me four kisses."

Gwen sighed and gave Jolene what she wanted so badly as it seemed.

"Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, I'm begging you, please don't take my--," Sammy sang out with her strong voice and stopped on the last word to continue it seconds later, "-- woman."

"And what if she's my woman too?"

"She's just enough for one, fucker!"

"Hey, hey hey! I'm good enough for everybody," Gwen shrieked, trying desperately to get out of both Sammy and Jolene's grips.

"You know that you just described yourself as a prostitute, which is my biggest goal to turn you into!" Sammy shrieked back.

"Get of off her, you morons, everyone knows she mine and can't belong to anyone else," Everlyn said with her calm, ordinary voice.

"Well, I though I had shotgun when it came to Gwen," a voice said out of no where, and when everyone looked left they saw Brendon standing there.

"That's not really official since you've known her the longest," Sammy called out.

"False, Betty have known her the longest."

"Then why should you have shotgun?"

"Because I'm the only guy in this discussion?"

"Ohohoh, I think our little Mormon-boy Brendon here have the hots for his best girlfrie--." Gwen punched Sammy in the shoulder before the had finished the last syllable. Brendon looked as embarrassed as he had looked a few days before in the hall.

"Gwen, you know that we start in like... five seconds, right?" he said and pushed his glasses from the tip of his nose closer to his eyes.

"Alright, I'm coming," she answered and pushed Jolene to the side, giving her a free way of getting up on her feet. "My class ends in like two hours. I know, that sucks, but what's up after?"

"I though we were going to plan stuff and shit," Sammy said, totally focused on Everlyn's hair.

"'Bout Cali? Sure, we could meet outside school then?"

"Great dude."

"See'ya then. Come on Brendon, or we're gonna be more late than we already are." She grabbed his arm, helping him to hurry down the corridor.

"Are you accusing me of slowing you down?"

"Not accusing you, I'm just stating a fact."

"You're hurting my feelings like you've never hurt them before!"

"Don't be such a baby!"

"When are you leaving for Cali? Also known as leaving me all alone in this godforsaken town."

"Hopefully when the summer vacation starts, y'know, to get away and try something new."

"Didi you ever take your driving license?"

"Yep, so you're watching the driver of the trip: It's mostly because I can resist the alcohol, but I'll make sure they will too."

"Oh, so that's why my mom likes you so much, you stay away trom the booze."

"There has to be other reasons you mom like me."

"There could be the fact that you're nice too."

"Could be that, but now I see that we have reached our goal, so wha'd'ya say, should we kick some ass with our fantastic grammar skills, companion?"

"As long as I don't slow you down."