Status: I am sorry it has taken me so long to up date. Life has been a rather interesting roller coaster. Please forgive me. Arigatō

Wolf Child

All Hell Breaks Lose (seriously they couldn't wait?)

In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies.
Winston Churchill

Gaara and his siblings raced off even as the others were put under a sleep genjutsu. Canceling it I focused chakra to my feet then raced for the top where I could hear fighting going on. Throwing senbon I killed two ninja who had tried to gang up on my sensei. Silently I landed gracefully beside her and began to help the leave protect their people. bodies began to pile around me as I killed mercilessly until no more sand dared to come anywhere near the citizens I was protecting. Quietly I raised my fingers and began to control the opposing ninja's bodies then forced them to kill themselves. The sound and sand ran for it while the leave ninja stead clear of me. down on the ground I saw Kabuto and some sand ninja talking and ran down the steps after making a clone. I threw myself over the edge of the arena and fell through the air then landed gracefully on the ground in a crouch.

Standing I glared at the two, the sand man (he he no pun intended) looked uneasy while Kabuto just smirked. You could hear a pin drop as we stood there watching each other.

"Are you trying to destroy another home?" I asked calmly. "Was nearly destroying mine not good enough for you?"

"We couldn't because you and that damned brother of yours got in the way." Kabuto said "You know Orochimaru said that if I should meet you again then I was, and will, to destroy."

"I'd like to see you try four eyes. Last time I checked you couldn't keep up with me nor my attacks and the only reason you're still alive is because Orochimaru saved your rear end last time."

"Ah that was not one of my best days."

"Really because it was mine. I loved that it rained your blood. It was even prettier against the white snow, perhaps we should have a repeat but this time Orochimaru will not safe you." I said as my voice became darker and my eyes changed to blood red while my fangs grew.

My kekkei genkai activated without me doing the seals as my demon side was far closer to the surface then it had ever been, excited at the thought of spilling this man's blood. Anger showed on his face for a split second before he smirked and pushed his glasses up, making the light reflect off of them.

"Lets and then we shall see who is really the better follower of Orochimaru."

"I will die before I go to the abomination."

"Never insult Orochimaru in front of me." Kabuto said darkly then his hands flew as he did the sings for chakra swords, I merely stood there and watched him with a bored interest. "What are you not going to draw Chi no ame on me?"

"Why waste my swords power on a sad runt who thinks he can play with the big dogs? You are a sad excuse of a human and why Orochimaru even finds you remotely helpful is beyond me." I said calmly as I stood there, it seemed my plan to get Kabuto angry was working beautifully. "After all why would he want a runt like you the only thing you are good for is foder to burn. I mean if he thought so highly of you why hasn't he marked you as his, oh yes I can tell he hasn't marked you or used your body as he has so many others?"

"Shut up, you know nothing of Orochimaru."

"I know far more then you do, though why he would share as much as he has with you is beyond me. Child playing in a grown-ups world." I said tauntingly.

"SHUT UP!!!" he roared then charged me. He swung his blade as he only had enough chakra to form one.

I didn't more and instead reached up and grabbed the blade. Blood swelled where it had cut into my palm and fingers but then my chakra came out to play. The blue black of it swirled around his chakra then his sword disintegrated in my hand. He paled even as I smirked, quickly he jumped away from me and crouched ready for me to attack.

"Like I said, a child playing in a grown up world." I hissed then smiled in a way that could only be described as evil. "My turn."

I moved to fast for the human eye to catch, even with a special kekkei genkai like Sharingan. My hand ripped through Kabuto's chest and I ripped out his heart in one go. His mouth opened before in a cloud of smoke his clone disappeared. My smile flashed as a dark hiss of a chuckle left my throat then I looked at the sky.

"That was a good try, Kabuto but remember who you are playing with." I said then cast my eyes on the shadow he was hiding in. the shadows exploded and began to try to impale him. I saw his hands flying as he tried to use a substitution jutsu to get away. "Ah ah ah, can't let you get away now can we mouse."

Shadows punctured his arms and forced them to his sides. He screamed as my shadows began to swarm across his skin then they turned to black fire. His screams became louder as I watched the body be eaten by the flames then the body turned into one of the dead ninja from the sound. A pout crossed my lips as I called the fire off.

"You've been playing with the dead again, Kabuto." I said with a slight whine then grinned "Two can play that game."

My hand lifted and I began to bend the water in the dead ninja and they all rose and came flying down as I twitched my fingers like one would if they were a puppet master. "Care to play with my friends Kabuto or are you truly as much of a coward as I know you to be." I taunted then two of my dead body guards sported new injuries. "Oh so we're playing that game are we?"

The blood soaked field seemed to rise on its own accord as the blood began to protect me as I used the dead to fight for me. Giggles left me as I killed the clones knowing that he would run out of chakra long before I even lost a fraction of it. we continued to spar as I began to lose myself more and more to my demon until the light seemed to far away and I as a demon began to just rip into things. the sounds of screams and death filled my wolf ears with pleasure then I heard my brother's cry of pain and my world came back into sharp focus as I saw the destruction I had reined in only a short amount of time. pulling my demon side back in I forced my heavy chains around her then called on my witchling side and began to focus on, instead of killing Kabuto, helping as many as I could get out of the now crumbling ruins of the stadium.

"Where are you going Airi?" Kabuto asked with a wicked gleam in his eyes.

I had fallen for his plan and we both knew it. My demon side roared to life, like fire in my blood, but I quickly put her down again. "I am going to help, for now we are finished." I said softly then turned to walk away from the bleeding man who was only just standing.

"Coward!" he called after me and for a second I stopped and thought about ending his miserable life then I shook my head and pushed off the ground and jumped up into the seats.

Forming clones I began to help gather sleeping citizens and carting them as quickly as I could to safety along with my sensei and Yuya who had already gotten Aito to safety after I had injured him when he tried to get me out of my state. Sadness caused my heart to clinch but I pushed it aside and continued helping. Something in the distance began to cause destruction and I looked up to see three of Orochimaru's snakes terrifying the city. I swiped some of the blood from my hand and formed the signs for a summoning jutsu for the best fighters of my pack. With a quick command they were off to battle the snakes and protect us from the ninja who were trying to stop us from protecting the citizens. All hell had truly broken loose as A ninja yelled about some kind of barrier on top of the Hokage mansion. So Orochimaru was fighting the Hokage alone, I hoped the man would make it out alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is my next chapter please forgive me for taking so long. Life has just been very busy for me. I will try to write more soon. :)