I Am Not Half Empty. I Am Not Half Full. I Am Half Shattered.

The stupidest reason to cry

It's not that I'm some spoiled brat and I just had to see the new harry potter, it goes much deeper then that. She's promised me the last four days that she would take me, but there is always something that prevents her. it happens every time. Today when I walked up to her, holding my breath; to ask her if we were still going I knew the answer. I had asked her if we were going earlier and of course the answer was yes. Then she went on how it was going to be so much fun yada yada yada. It really burns be when she said not tonight, that we would see it tomorrow, promise.

It burns me it really does.

Now here I am. I'm not crying because I couldn't see the new Harry Potter movie but because every time she does this to me my trust in her slowly diminishes. She is the only one I've been able too trust but in this new world with new situations (we moved recently) I feel like she's more distant as ever.

It burns me it really does.

That she spends more time with Him then me. That she swears nothing is going on between the two but I can't trust her as much as I use to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last really really short chapter.
Now the story really starts.