Status: The more comments, the better chance of an update ^_^

The Seven Deadly Sins

A murdered father, an adulterous mother and a scandalous sister have given Elizabeth Memorium, Duchess by birthright, all too much trouble to succeed in the cut throat world of France's court. Her beauty was revered by many, the originality and uniqueness of her flashing blue eyes and dark raven hair made her near famous in the life she built for herself in Queen Victoria's court. And though most liked to figure her innocent, this vixen was all too aware of the effect she had on men. So as she rose in the court, so did the icy walls around her heart even when the most handsomest of men proclaimed their love for her. Her body was given but her heart was never taken...until now.
When Elizabeth is suddenly summoned back to England to take her place as Queen Jayna's new Lady in Waiting, she is more than anxious at what she may find. As her carriage roles into the frightening palace, her thoughts are filled with the ideas of a possible engagement that awaits her, the reuniting with her sister whom she hadn't laid eyes on for years and the tales of a dangerously seductive King.
Though nothing could have prepared this siren for what truly lay in her future, her strategic methods of manipulation are tossed to the wayside when prophecies, blood, and betrayal come into play. What path shall Elizabeth take? The path to safety and humanity? Or shall she take the plunge into the unknown darkness of sin?
  1. Prologue
    A glance in the past
  2. A Half-Hearted Promise
    How has our awkward bookworm changed?
  3. A Bold Mistake
    Things become a bit more interesting as Elizabeth meets with her lover one final time, readying herself for the journey to England
  4. An Irresistible Challenge
    How will Elizabeth manage when she realizes what she's done?
  5. Corsets and Claws
    Elizabeth reunites with her twin sister Rosalie with the first time in years
  6. A Virtuous Lady
    With anticipation in her being, Elizabeth attends her first ball in Ivan's court
  7. A True Knight in Shining Armor
    Who shall prevail in a challenging tournament between men?
  8. Hide and Seek
    Questions are both answered and formed in this update
  9. Pretend
    To fall away, to leave this world, is Ivan the only one who wishes for that?
  10. A Sad Victory
    Is winning always a joyous occasion?
  11. Legendary Kings of Europe
    Once a bookworm, always a bookworm, what will Elizabeth find when she returns to the library of her childhood?