Victims of Love

ch. 1 Victims Of Love

I was at my work, Targit. My work day was almost over, when Mark my boss, asked me to restock some cds. When I came across a Good Charlotte album I said to myself " If only they knew how hard it really was." I stocked the last of them & went to the back of the store to get my things & Michlle was back there. "See ya Cory."
"Bye." I left and started my walk to school.

When I got there I was late as always. The prfesser never did anything aboot it.; he knew were I'm coming from. I got there & he was in the middle of a lecter. Afterwards he gave the assiment and class was over.

After I got home I was to tierd to make anything for dinner, but i knew I had to. I cant let it go, Lee, my boyfriend would not be happy, & I might end up in a hospital. Like before. I got dinner started, I was makeing his faverit, spgetti with as much meat as posable. I'm a vegaterien, so i was not to happy. When i told him it botherd me, he hit me then carryed me to the bedroom, & beat me.

When he got home I was finishing seting up the table. "Hi honey." "HI babe. How was work?" He looked at me , and he looked very pissed. "How was work? Well lets see. I was called out to the bosses office. He siad that I was being lazy with my work. And if I didnt start picking up my work I'm fired. That was my day." He pushed me so hard I fell to the ground. He picked me up & took me to the bedroom, as always. He thru me to the ground and riped all my clothes off. " Was I to hard on you? Well maybe I could be nicer." He went to the dresser and came back with a wip. He never used anything before. He told me to lie still. I did as told, seeing i was to scared to do anything eles. He beat me so hard, I could barly move. He went down stairs to eat & left me lieing there. I soon fell aseelp.