Victims of Love

What The ***!?!

I woke the next day with a headache like no other. I thought my head was going to spin off at any second. I could hear people yelling about food and thought that wasn't right. I live by myself, not with others. But their voices sounded so familiar. Then i touched my face and...it wasn't my face. 'What the fuck?!' i thought. i got up and saw that it wasn't my room. I saw that i was in a little recording type room. I looked down and saw that i had tattoos. Now i was freaked.

"JOEL! we need you, oh soooooooo loving brother i have!" I heard and there was a pound it the door. Then, it clicked. I'm in Joel Madden's body. I'm not that much of a fan, but my friend, Ashlin LOVE'S GC. So i know somethings about them.

"Um, hold on a sec!" i freaked. What the fuck am i to do? I was dressed, looked to be like the clothes he was wearing yesterday. I went out and another guy was out there. He also had tattoos, his head was shaved, and he was only in boxer shorts and a t-shirt. I guessed that was his brother.

"What were you do`en? Sleeping in the recording studio?"

"Uh...good question, ask someone who would know." i went to walk past him, but he graped me by the arm.

"I am. So?"

"I was...uh...working on some stuff last night, and I...uh...fell asleep. I guess." Hopefully he bought it. I bet that is what happened last night.

"OK. Next time, try to get to your room. OK? You scared me when you weren't upstairs."
I nodded. I felt guilt or something. Here i was, lying to Benji Madden. I think i should tell him the truth. But how?

"Uh Benj? I need to tell you something. But, i don't know how to."

"Just tell me. You know you can tell me anything."

"OK, here it goes. I'm not ...Joel."

"What?" He started laughing, like it was a joke.

"This isn't a joke. I'm telling you. I have know idea where i am."

"No, it's funny."

"What can i do to get you to believe me?" Then i thought. My boyfriend is coming over today.

"Oh God."

"What's wrong?" I think he sounded nervous.

"Joel, no." i started crying. Someone was going to find out what he does to me. Worse, it's going to happen to him.

"What's wrong?"

"Joel! Where are we?"

"It's not a joke. LA."

"Oh god. We have to get to Joel. I don't want that to happen to him."

"What? What's going to happen to him?"

"My boyfriend's coming over."

"What's that got to do with it?"

"He fucking beats me. That's what!"

"Oh my god. Joel." Was all he could get out.