Status: Happiness and angst up ahead! -shot- Oh and currently active again?

You're More Than My Hero

The Mysterious Man

Frank's P.O.V.

Wow... So much for running like hell, those Vampire-looking fuckers managed to shoot me straight to one of my legs. I thought they were mindless idiots who just shoot without thinking, but they proved me wrong... So wrong. I guess on that fine note, at any moment, I could be eaten (I have my theories) or be shot again by those motherfuckers. I just closed my eyes in pain, suffering, frustration... Wishing for everything to just end. I was hoping I could die a happy one, but I guess death could come to you at any moment. Damn, I should have had fun while I still had, but it's too late and it's pretty obvious why.

Shit, I hear footsteps... Getting louder and louder every second. When I opened my eyes a little to check out who's coming towards me (even though I know it's already a Vampire-fucker. Yeah, I already gave a nickname for them. A nice thing to do before you die, eh?) And well, it is a Vampire-fucker. I closed my eyes again, now tight this time, with my heart beating its fastest, my hands clenching and tears almost forming from my eyes. I wait for the big "bang!" of the ray gun of the Vampire-fucker and as I wait, it laughs. Guess it's funny to see a dying person, eh? I'll see you in hell, you no-good-son-of-a--

"Ack!"

Huh? I really expected that the Vampire-fucker would shoot me, but I guess someone shot it first. Maybe it was a Vampire-fucker who hadn't had much of a kill so he killed his fellow comrade to kill me. Oh joy, oh rapture. Curious on how I'm going to die (I'm such a damn good pessimist), I opened my eyes and looked at... Huh? A man? I took a good look at him and his features. He's wearing a mask that looks like it's used for Sports... You know, mascots. It's supposed to be cute, but it totally failed in my cute-o-meter. Totally. He's obviously taller than me (Seriously, who's not taller than me?) and has a good physique. He's also wearing a gray jacket with red and white stripes on... well, I can't get a good view. It seems he's wearing denim-like white pants and he's holding a yellow ray gun, completely different from those Vampire-fuckers' ray guns. So I'm guessing he's not one of them, and if he isn't, thank God for giving me another day to live, but if not, I would say the complete opposite of what I just said.

The mysterious man (I wouldn't say hero yet, wait for it), took off his mysterious mask and there, I saw his, well, face. He has red hair (Don't know if he dyed or not, but it doesn't look natural to me), he has kinda hazel eyes and pale and dirty skin. That's all what I can think of for the moment, 'cause if you're a guy like me lying and hurting on the ground, it's hard to think. I would call his face somewhat beautiful, but I don't know if his heart is as beautiful as that face of his. He then knelt down before me and examined my leg, which is... Oh my God! Bleeding (Way to go, Captain Obvious)! It's flowing blood coming out from my leg! Maybe... That's why I feel so tired. Ugh, I feel like I could pass at any moment now.

Hm, it seems he's not the type to ask, "Are you okay?" because I always notice that people seeing dying people would ask that question, which is the stupidest question for me up to date. I wait for him to say something... Damn, what's taking him so long? Hello?! Almost dead man lying on the ground here!

He looked at me in those eyes of his, as if he was looking straight to my soul. And the moment we've all been waiting for has finally come...

"...Do you want to live?"

Okay, now that's... the stupidest and most fucked up question I've ever heard! "Are you okay?" is now the second placer in my list. Goddamn it, you goddamn mysterious man, isn't it obvious?! Of course, I'll answer,

"Yeah, pretty much."

I couldn't read his face on what's he's thinking or feeling right now. But I swear I think he's glaring at me like hell. He suddenly stood up and started to walk away... What the?!

"Wait! Where are you going?!" I shouted at him from the top of my lungs. I got really nervous and scared at the moment, 'cause... I think he's actually going to leave me, slowly letting me die a painful death.

He stopped on his tracks and turned his head to me, where I see the anger in his eyes. And when did I get him so angry? This guy has some issues...

"People like you who have no reason to live and fight for their lives, deserve to die," he said in a calm and serious tone, like a tone of a leader.

I suddenly felt a rush of anger flowing through me, that's where I lose it and shout to him (that no good motherfucker),

"Who told you I have no reason to live?!"

The mysterious man then faced me and gave that glare at me again. Looks like I got his attention.

"Yeah! You heard me! You act and say like you know everything! For example, just now, you think I have no reason to live?! Fuck it! Everyone has a reason to live! Goddamn it, you don't even know me! Maybe somehow, I can make it up to you because I think you saved my life just now and maybe that by repaying you, will be one of my reasons to live! Now tell me, do I have a reason to live and to be saved my your ass?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, making sure he heard every single word I said. I'm kinda amazing, shouting like that though I'm in so much pain.

The things that I shouted at him should have made him realize that he's wrong and I'm right, to the point where he felt guilty of almost leaving me here to die. But instead... He smirked at me. He fucking smirked!

"You have the spark, kid," he said. Wait, am I an actor auditioning for him or something?! That jerk!

"Most of the people would just beg like dogs. But you, you're different... So fucking different. I like it," he added, Okay, now that's what I call a compliment. When I felt the pain even becoming more painful, I grind my teeth and moaned a little.

"I think I deserve to be taken care of here," I said, curling up like a ball to ease the pain, which definitely didn't. He then finally walked towards me and easily carried me (yes, easily, I'm that small); my whole body, not just the arm or half of my body, but my whole body. He was carrying me as if I was his bride. Yuck. And well, though I was uncomfortable on the way he's carrying me, I felt relieved, so relieved. I can't even describe the relief that I'm feeling right now.

"I suppose I should thank you, uh...?" Yes, it's obvious that I don't know what his name is.

"Party Poison," he said. What a lame name, but that's what I should call him.

Instead of introducing myself immediately, I asked a question that popped in to my mind,

"Why Party Poison?"

"It's a long story," he replied. He then looked at me (the whole time, he wasn't looking at me just so you know) and asked,

"How 'bout you? What's your name?"

"Frank. Frank Iero," I introduced, giving him an unexpected smirk. He smirked back as well. I think we're gonna get along really well.

And on that fine note, I finally get to close my eyes peacefully and get some rest, where I felt most comfortable (though at the same time, as I said, I was still uncomfortable being carried like a girl). I wished this moment would last but of course it wouldn't happen, 'cause life's a battleground... Literally. Get my drift?

As I was getting some good ol' rest, Party Poison suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes and looked at his face, which are inches above mine. I saw him looking straight at something and of course, I don't know what it is, so I decided to look at it as well and it was...

Fuck. A Vampire-Fucker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another new story made by yours truly and yes, it's a Frerard, well, not one YET (Hello? Frank and Gerard aren't "developing for each other's feelings" yet! XD)
When I decided not to make my other new story, I just needed a new Frerard, which is out this world and almost not cliche. And well... Ta-dah!
I know there are stories like these, with Gee saving Frankie yatta yatta. But I promise you all, THIS WILL BE DIFFERENT, I SWEAR.

Comments? :3
ALSO, READING MY OTHER STORIES WOULD BE APPRECIATED :D