Status: Happiness and angst up ahead! -shot- Oh and currently active again?

You're More Than My Hero

Humane Emotions

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait up. Hold up. Can somebody slap me back to fucking reality? Coz my mind can't process the fact that the fucking mysterious guy who introduced himself with a bullshit ass name (which is Party Poison) just fired a bullet from his ray gun to my one and only beloved mother. Sure, my mother was a pain in the ass from time to time and she's freakin' irritating as hell but still, she's my mom. No one else could replace her. And now she's dead.

What. The. Fuck. Man.

I immediately charged at the redheaded fucker who mercilessly (and without a fucking second thought, if I may add) killed my mother, grabbing his collar. I knew that coming with him and his super duper lame ass team of Vampire-Fucker kicking suckers was a bad idea. In fact, it was a bad idea right from the start. I mean, what's so fun about killing Vampire-Fuckers from the beginning? Your life is like, totally at stake! Gah. I just wanna kill him right now and after that, kill myself. Coz seriously, what's the worth now? Your mother just got killed by your fucking mysterious savior.

Oh fucking joy, oh fucking rapture indeed.

"What the fuck, man?!" I yelled at the other from the top of my lungs. I want to kill him now. So bad. Can I? Please? With cheery on top? "You just killed my mom, you no-good bastard!" I was about to land a nice knuckle sandwich on him when he grabbed my arm in the nick of time. Damn, he's strong as fuckity fuck.

Despite the horrifying and pain-staking murder, he looked at me as if it was no big deal. Dammit, man! Are you that used to killing that you don't even feel a single bit of remorse?! Fuck you, Party Poison! Rot in hell! I struggled to break free from his grasp but he wasn't even breaking sweat on trying to pursue me. What is he?! Some type of fucking genetic wonder?!

"Frank," he said in a calm and composed. Is he fucking kidding me? Are you fucking mocking me, you super fucking mysterious man?! His eyes then stared intently at mine. Why was he so cool about all this? Dammit! Why can't any of my questions be answered?!

Party Poison then sighed, letting go of my arm afterwards. It seems he waited for me to calm down or something. Sure, I did calm down. Only a tinnie tiny bit though. Does one percent count? I'm still burning with the fiery passion of rage.

"That woman is not your mom," he blurted out, looking down at my mom's corpse.

Huh? Huh? Huh? Not my mom? But she knew my name! And I definitely know the sound of her voice! Not only her voice, but I think I know her facial features pretty well since we've been together since forever. Fuck it! I'm being motherfucking sarcastic! What did you think you just said?! Do you think I'm an idiot?!

I then stared to laugh maniacally. Yes, ladies and gents, I'm officially going insane. "You're kidding, right?"

Party Poison still looked mysterious and serious as ever. Damn, I think he means business. Okay, I'll let you say your fucking excuse but this is the first and last time, Party Fucking Poison! He then pointed at something at the back of my mother's neck. Huh? Is that... a serial number? What the fuck...?

"You see... She was already killed. They took her DNA data and made an exact copy of her," he explained, looking down on the ground this time. I can't believe this. I can't fucking believe this. Don't tell me that she was killed by those motherfucking Vampire-Fuckers?!

But... There's one thing I still don't understand.

"If that was a fucking clone of hers, her memories shouldn't be included, right? Why did she know my name in the first place anyway?" I asked. I know I looked fucking miserable and desperate. Fuck it. Who could be happy at a time like this? Anyone? Party Poison said the best answer in fucking history: a shrug. Gee, great answer. Just what I needed. Thank you so fucking much. You deserve an award for this. Totally.

"Hey, what are you guys still doing there? We need to infiltrate the quarters ASAP!" Kobra Kid informed, butting in to our conversation. His jacket's all torn and stuff, bet he killed some of those Vampire-Fuckers.

Party Poison looked at me for a second before nodding at Kobra Kid and following him and Jet Star to the quarters. They were off to wipe out those Vampire-Fuckers once and for all. And what about me? I don't know really. I don't know what to do. I just can't stand here. I have no choice. I have to follow them. It's do-or-die in this new fucking world.

As I followed those so-called Killjoys, I looked back at the corpse of my 'fake' mother. And before I knew it, a tear rolled down from my eye.

Guess I still have some of my humane emotions left, after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
HALLO! LOOK WHO'S BACK FROM THE DEAD! BOO!
Anyway, this is more of a tragic chapter for me to be honest. I dunno why.
Don't worry, this will be in a good mood sooner... or later... I hope... eventually. xDDD