Status: Happiness and angst up ahead! -shot- Oh and currently active again?

You're More Than My Hero

Keep Dreaming, Frank.

Start of a new journey, my ass! I regret this choice! I regret everything! I should have been partying with Dr. D but no, I fucking chose this instead! Hanging out with a bunch of suckers who won't even tell me who they are, where they came from... Just everything about them! All I know is that they're called the fucking Killjoys and they have super duper lame code names (As in God lame, lamest names you're ever gonna hear... Ever! In this God-forsaken planet of ours!) Starting with Party Poison, the fucking mysterious guy who saved from those Vampire-Fuckers who are also known as Draculoids. Kobra Kid, Who I hate because of something (I don't really remember what the reason was, but the hell, he pissed me off! So, Kobra Kid, sorry... But I fucking hate you right now. And last and also the least, Jet Star. He doesn't talk much. He's pretty much the more fucking mysterious and silent type. A walking enigma.

This is the only stuff I can tell you about them because they haven't fucking told me anything! They are and will remain fucking mysterious as long as they don't open up to me. Why am I ranting about this for the millionthm time again? It's because I fucking joined their shitty group so they could at least, tell a little about themselves. You know, like in a classroom, where all the kids introduce themselves and whatnot. Well, these guys are the complete opposite of what I'm talking about. They're the worst classmates you'll ever have! They'll make you feel left out; treat you like you don't even exist! Well, not really. They open their mouths if it's something important... That's another fucking problem! They speak only when needed to! Don't they speak like normal people? When someone randomly starts a topic and everyone talks about it? Maybe they don't even know how to do that! I'm cursed... Fucking cursed! There must be something wrong with their brains! I'm going crazy over this! Aaaagghhh!

"Destination?" Kobra Kid asked... Finally breaking the silence! That was a such a relief! For a minute there, I thought I could actually lose it. Jet Star, who's taking the wheel, replied,

"The Cloning Facility."

A cloning facility? Did I just hear it right? A motherfucking cloning facility! Oh my God! A new breakthrough in the field of Science and Technology! Why didn't I know about this (Oh, maybe it's because of my mom, not letting me out of the house and not letting me watch T.V. either. Gee, thanks Mom!)?! This was one of my dreams when I was a kid! I dreamed of having clones of myselfs doing all the dirty work for me (Not that dirty work, you filthy bastards! Haha!)! Anyways, a cloning facilty... That sounds fucking awesome! This will be the second best place I'm ever going to, being Dr. D's base the first! Sigh... I already miss being there. Damn you, conscience. Yeah, I'm fucking blaming you for all of this!

Oh hey, a new sight: Kobra Kid frowning! Don't tell me cloning is... used for bad stuff? I knew it! Dreams broken again! When will this ever end? Keep dreaming Frank. Keep dreaming...

"Well, we should really go there before Korse makes any more fucking clones," Kobra Kid sighed. Does Kobra Kid have bad history with cloning facilities before? Tch, not like I fucking care! Then, Party Poison patted Kobra Kid's shoulder and agh! Fucking smirked! He fucking smirked again! Ah! My eyes! It's burning! It's so irritating!

"Yeah. And Kobra... Get used to it."

Kobra Kid nodded and his fucking smirked ended. Thank God. Anyways, you guys just heard it. Next destination is to the fucking-Cloning-Facility-which-is-supposed-to-be-one-of-the-best-discoveries-man-has-ever-discovered-but-is-actually-used-for-evil-purposes. Sigh... I guess expecting the unexpected is the fucking bullshit motto in this world...

And in no time at all, we reached the destination. I already smell (Wait, smell? What the fuck?) three problems in the air: First, there are lots (perhaps) of clones guarding the Cloning Facility. Second, how can we possibly get inside? And third, I'm still stuck with these fucking mysterious guys called the fucking Killjoys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys!
Missed me?
♥xoxo