Status: active

Cirque De Jackass

Goodbyes?

I woke up and noticed Steve-o was still asleep. He was laying on his stomach. I smiled and sat on him.

“…Kassi…no…bad!...go to sleep…” he said. It was hard to hear because it was muffled by his pillow. I started planting kisses everywhere and anywhere I could. I found his ticklish spot and began tickling him. He squirmed under me. Eventually he got an arm around me and flipped me under him. He pinned my arms up above my head and smiled madly. I had a small one but was glaring deeply at him as well. He lowered his head and crashed his lips onto mine. We started getting really into it. That is until there was a knock on the door. We broke apart and looked at each other. Another knock echoed throughout the house. Steve-o got up picked me up and put me over his shoulder. I couldn’t complain. I had a nice view of his ass. I smacked it as hard as I could. He jumped and started rubbing it with his free hand.

“Damn it Kassi!! That hurt.” He whined.

“Can you put me down??” I asked.

“No why?”

“Because A I'm sure whoever it is at the door doesn’t wanna see my ass. B your shoulder is digging into my stomach and C I have short shorts on!!” I said trying to break free. But seeing as Steve-o was stronger than me it didn’t work out in my favor. He opened the door.

“Hi Lindsi! Hi Spencer.” He said.

“Fuck yes!! I love being greeted by Kassi’s ass.” Lindsi said sarcastically and spanking it. Hard. I bit Steve-o as she did so. He threw me on the couch and rubbed the spot I bit and glared at me.
“Were here to make spaghetti!” Lindsi sang as I was upside down watching them. Lindsi smiled and sat on me.

“Steve-ooooooo help meeeee.” I whined. He laughed and just sat on Lindsi.

“Spencer!” I yelled. Their weight was killing me. He smiled and pulled them off of me.

“I can breathe!!!” I gasped holding my stomach.

^^FFW DINNER^^

“Spencer! This spaghetti is amazing!”nSteve-o said.

“Don’t have an orgasm over there..” I laughed pushing my plate away.
He just glared at me.

“I’m going to miss it.” He added getting seconds. I don’t know how one person could eat that much and not gain an ounce!

“Well come back to us!” Lindsi said pushing her plate away as well. Spencer also got seconds. Gah. Men.

“We will for sure.” I said gathering up our plates and throwing them away. We used paper plates.

“Well at least we know that Spencer and Steve-o will devour the spaghetti” Lindsi laughed. I nodded my head.

“Good. Well then they can do dishes.” I said as Steve-o smiled and winked at me.
I got butterflies. I will never get sick of that. Or him. Period. The boys finished off the spaghetti and washed the dishes as they were told.

“I can’t believe you guys are leaving tomorrow…” Lindsi said sadly.

“I know…I hope all of this goes well….” I said holding a stare down with Steve-o as he smoked a cigarette.

“What?” he asked.

“You know I hate it when you smoke.” I said in a duh tone. I used to smoke but quit when my grandpa went in for open heart surgery due to smoking.

“It’s hard to quit.” He stated inhaling more of the toxic-ness.

“I quit!”

“Whatever I'm not going to start with you right now.” He said finally putting it out.
Lindsi and Spencer stayed for a couple more hours. I cried a lot because Lindsi was crying. Steve-o didn’t talk for the rest of the night. Or on the plane the next day. We were both stubborn. We met up with Johnny and Jeff. They took us to some dudes house by the name of Bam. When he opened the door I swear you could of killed me right then and I would of died happy. Because Bam was probably the most attractive boy I have seen in a long time. I how ever felt bad for thinking that because I was committed to Steve-o.

My question was, was he committed to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been so long! please dont give up on me!! tell me what you think =]]

kassi