Status: active

Cirque De Jackass

Reckless Nightmare

“Kassi!” Steve-o yelled yanking me away from Bam. I guess we were getting a little too friendly.

“What?” I asked immediately stopping my laughing. Bam gave Steve-o a look and walked away smiling weakly at me. I smiled a tad and looked back at Steve.

“You two need to stop being so… Close?” he said with a questionable look.

“I can have friends too!” I said stomping my foot on the ground. Call me childish but he was pissing me off.

“Yes, but friends don’t stand that close.” He said throwing his hands up in the air.

“What the fuck ever. Let’s just go. I’m sick.” I said turning around. I said good-bye to the guys and stormed to the car, making sure to slam the door. I saw Chris’s smile turn into a frown when Steve said we were leaving. He turned to the car and stormed in, slamming the door just as I had previously.

“What the fuck is your deal?!” He yelled looking at me, eyes full of rage.

“Nothing, now fucking drive.” I yelled looking out the door. Tears were threatening. He got to me. Our relationship was doomed and I was sure of it.
We got to the house and I ran inside, to the bathroom. I locked it and crawled into a ball. I felt my phone vibrate and saw it was from Bam.

’Hey, You doing alright?’ I smiled a tad.
He somehow always knew when I needed him. I quickly replied.

’I should be fine… Just another fight we’ll have to get over.’ I pushed send and awaited a reply. I couldn’t tell Bam how truly broken I was. I knew he liked me, I knew he would do anything for me and most of all, I knew he would kick Steve’s ass if he found out.

’He’s changed Kass, You and I both know this.’ This text stung most. I knew he’s changed but, I couldn’t find myself to leave him. I still loved m=him. He’s my first love, my first kiss, my first everything. Something in me hoped he would change, but it was doubtful. I decided not to reply to Bam. I didn’t want to bring him into this, after all Steve-o was most jealous of him.

After another hour in the bathroom collecting myself I left the bathroom. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw what he was doing. The drug that got to him most, Cocaine. I caught him in mid-snuff.

I shut my eyes so tight, hoping that when I opened them, it would be gone, it would all be gone. It wasn’t worth it though, I was in a reckless nightmare.

“What the fuck you looking at?” He snapped as I opened my eyes.

“The one person I love most hurting himself.” I mumbled.

“I’m not hurting myself. I helping myself. I feel better now.” He said, eyes bloodshot, beer in hand and he leaned back.

“What do you want from me Steve?” I asked after a few more moments of looking into his eyes.

“My fucking girlfriend. And a sandwich.”

Ouch, that hurt. I turned to the kitchen and made him one. What could I do?

Run? No, that would anger him. He wasn’t the best person to anger. Especially when he’s high on coke.

Plus, no-one knew that he was big into the drugs, they knew he ‘experimented’ but then he ‘claimed’ to not like it, they foolishly believed it,

My tears began to spew as I took him the sandwich. I handed it to him, turning to leav.

“Kassi.” He stated. I froze.

“Yes?” I muttered back.

“This is miracle whip, you KNOW I HATE miracle whip.” I flinched as he threw the plate. I had forgotten and know I knew I was about to pay for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the freaking long ass wait!! I just got inspired again!!
Comments help my inspiraation!!

Thoughts?

Apologies though, like major apologies.