Status: active

Cirque De Jackass

Tidal Waves

“STEVE-O STOP IT!....STOP….IT!” I yelled tears were streaming down my face. I knocked the bong out of his hand in my rage. He jumped up and slapped me. I held my cheek where he had slapped. It had been like this for the past week.

“You fucking cunt!” He yelled, he pushed me back into the table, where glass bottle shattered cutting into me. I felt the warmth of the blood go down my back.

“I’m done. DONE.” I yelled struggling to get up. Steve-o had other plans. He pushed me back, and I fell on a sharp piece of glass that entered my back.
I screamed in pain.

“You will buy me a new fucking bong.” He said spitting at me.

This was certainly Steve-o at his worst. He’s been on a pot/coke/alcohol binge for a week. I got on my hands and knees, that was a bad move. Slithers of glass pierced the skin. I winced and got up.

I reached behind my back and pulled the glass out, too fast in my opinion. Steve-o glared at me and slapped me once more before walking into his room with a bag of coke. I HAD to get out of here. And I had to get out of here now.
I could end up dead by the end of the week if I wasn’t careful. I grabbed my key’s and limped to my car.
As soon as I got the keys into the ignition I sped off. I was light headed, That much I could tell.

I drove to Johnny’s house, that’s where Bam was. l That’s where I needed to be. Sure, Steve-o would find me but at least I had back-up.
When I finally pulled into the driveway, I struggled to pull the seat belt off and get out of the car. My seat was defiantly soaked in blood.

I got up to the door and knocked lightly, loosing energy the more I knocked.

“Johnny…. Johnny please…” I said banging a tad harder. The door swung open and a pair of arms caught me as I let myself fall.

“Kassi! We need to take you to the hospital.” I heard Chris’s worried voice say.
I didn’t get a chance to reply as I felt the blackness take over me.

*Bam’s P.O.V.*
I was on my way to Johnny’s when I got called. I pulled over, not really needing a ticket for talking and driving.

“Hello?” I said sighing. I haven’t been able to sleep lately, I’ve been worried about Kassi. I knew she was in trouble and it made me sick to know I couldn’t help.

“Bam, It’s Kassi. She’s in the hospital.” Chris said panicked.

“What!? Is she alright? What happened?! Is it Steve?!” I asked all at once. My heart was racing. The girl of my dreams was broken, And now who knows the condition she’s in right now.

“She’s okay. She just lost A LOT of blood, They found a match and are giving her more.” I sighed in relief.

“Good. I’m on my way.” I stated before hanging up. I wasn’t being rude, Chris knew that I just needed to get to the hospital. And fast.

When I finally reached the hospital I demanded I get directions to see her.

“And you’re relationship with her?” The receptionist asked.

“Her best fucking friend.” I yelled letting my anger get the best of me.

“Yes, room 604 floor 7.” She said. I nodded and ran to the elevators.
They were too slow so I ran up the stairs. My adrenaline rush helping me in the process.

I swung the door open as my heart sank. There she was. Pale, dark rings around her eye and expression-less.
She looked over to me.

“Bam?” Her weak voice called.

“Yes, I’m here.” I said rushing to her side.

“I’m scared Bam. I’m so fucking scared.” Kassi said. Her eyes over flowed with tears. Mine were borderline ready to fall, but I had to be strong for her.

“I’m here babe.” I said. She looked up at me.

“Bami-“ She started but I immediately cut her off.

“Look, I know this’ll be hard to hear but Kassi, I’m never going to quit trying, I haven’t so far. I won’t now.” I said letting my emotions out. She just looked down.

“Excuse me sir, but her fiancée is here. We need them to have their privacy.” The nurse said. I looked up. Fiancée? I bet the fucker lied to get in. I got up, kissed her head, “I’ll be right outside if you need me.” I said before walking away. The look on her face killed me.

It took all my will power to not kick his ass as I passed him out the door.

I sat down with the crew. We shared the same look.

~Kassi’s P.O.V.~
The nurse had chased Bam out by saying my ‘fiancée’ was here. I was confused and scared to death. Bam walked away from me and my heart shattered, my nerves built up and I was in my scared state again. He wouldn’t pull anything here would he? Not with the boys right out the door?

“Hello Kassi.” He spoke. I cringed as he stroked my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?