Status: Updated on Oct 1st. 2011! :D

I Need You

I need you to understand, you, you, you

After I got out of the shower I carried all of my things to the back lounge to get ready there since there was more room than the tiny bus bathroom. I plugged in my blow dryer and straightener so it would be getting hot while I dried my hair. Once my hair was dry I pulled my bangs back and pinned them up so I could quickly do my makeup. Once my makeup was done, I pulled on my dark blue skinny jeans. Just as I was zipping them up Addi rushed into the back lounge.

"Do you know what your wearing today?" She asked as she bounced on the heels of her feet.

"I was planning on wearing my Hurley hoodie." I answered.

"Okay, that's good, now you can help me pick out an outfit." She smiled.

"Alright." I laughed.

We picked her out a pair of black skinny jeans and a bright purple sweater, With her purple Nike's. Once she was dressed I curled my hair and zipped my hoodie on over my simple black tank top.

"I got to go set up the merch table, so come and help me when your ready." I told her as I left her as she was straightening her hair.

"Kay Kay." She answered.

+|+|+|+|+In the Venue+|+|+|+|+|+

"Hey Vinny." I smiled as I pulled the cart that held the boxes of things I was going to sell.

"Hey Rhylee." He smiled back as he was hanging up a pair of All Time Low shorts.

"So how hectic is it going to get?" I asked him, trying to learn from his experience.

"It gets kinda busy when the doors open and then there is a crazy post show rush that you should be ready for." He answered with a laugh.

"Great, now I'm nervous." I said telling the truth.

"Oh, you will do fine." He smiled at me.

"Thanks for the support Vinny!" I told him.

"Yeah, anytime. Well I gotta go grab the other boxes, so I'll see you in a few." He told me as he headed out to get the said boxes. I just nodded in response.

I had already pinned the bottom row of merch up, so I grabbed a chair to reach the higher, so I could fill up the next row. I secured two items successfully, I was trying to hang up another shirt but the open space I wanted to put it was just out of reach.And I was to lazy to get back down and move the chair so I could reach it, I just reached. I was about to pin it when my foot slipped off of the back of the chair. I shut my eyes tight, trying to prepare for the harsh contact with the hard floor. I opened my eyes when instead of the cold concrete, I felt strong warm arms around me. I looked up into mesmerizing brown eyes. I studied the the face of the hero that saved me from a sure to be huge painful bruise. His hair was hanging slightly in his eyes and he had a cute smirk on his face. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours.

"We've got to stop doing this." He said with a crooked half smile.

"I know I'm sorry, but what do you want me to say? Apparently you sweep me off my feet." I laughed with a wink, as I looked up at him.

"At least I always catch you." He smiled again as he set me up right, but not yet releasing me from his arms.

"Yes, that's always a plus." I smiled up at him, our eyes still locked.

"You seem to be very clumsy, well what I have seen." He teased still holding me close.

"Oh you have no idea. I might have to hire you as a body guard against myself." I joked.

"I just might apply for that position." He said with another wink.

I know this sounds cliche but I swear that he made my heart skip a beat. I sucked in a breath as I looked up at him.

"Let's hope you get the job." I said as I watched his gaze jump from my eyes, to my lips and back.

"I have a feeling that I'm going to get pretty close with the boss." He said as he leaned closer.

I have never been so drawn to someone so fast before. It was like there was an invisible magnates within Alex and I, and we were opposite sides. I couldn't comprehend why or what it was about Alex but it seemed like he was irresistible to me.

"I sure hope so." I whispered as I leaned closer to Alex.

Soon his lips were hovering not even an inch above mine. He was so close that I could feel the warmth of his breath as it softly caressed my lips. I breathed in and the smell of Alex's cologne filled my nose.I was suddenly aware of his body pressed tightly against mine, I could feel his steady heartbeat through his jacket. I could hear his calm breathing, I looked back and forth between his gorgeous eyes and his tempting lips.

"Can I try something Rhylee?" He asked me his voice a steady whisper. I just gave a slight nod in reply.

Alex leaned closer and connected our lips, making my eyes flutter shut. I reveled in the feeling of his soft lips on mine. We didn't move, it was if we were frozen. He kept his lips pressed firmly against my own. We stood there in the back of the venue behind my merch table, wrapped in each others arms, in a simple kiss.

When Alex pulled away, I felt like I was in a daze. I kept my eyes shut letting it soak in what just happened. I opened my eyes when he rested his forehead against my own. I met his gaze and smiled.

"I think I like you Rhylee. I know it's weird because we met less than twenty-four hours ago, but I can't really describe what I'm feeling. I just know that I want, no need to get to know you better." He said with a small smile.

"I have to agree." I said as I looked deep in his eyes. I honestly don't know what any of this meant but I knew that for the first time in along time, I felt content with my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rhylee's Outfit

HOLY COW GUYS!
149 readers and 31 subscribers!
Not only that but 16 lovely comments! I love comments, because they let me know what you guys think about what I'm writing! Each one makes me smile. You guys really don't know how helpful it is when I read your comments, It makes me want to write more! So thank you guys for being my inspiration to write!

Lovers;
callmeadreamer
Felicia_Selina
RoRo15
XxMcKeyyxX
Shamelesss
Charlieexo
zillyboo
NerdGlasses



Comment? :D Subscribe? And don't forget to tell your friends! (: