Status: Updated on Oct 1st. 2011! :D

I Need You

Call up the locksmith,

When Alex and I finally let go of each other, he offered to help me finish setting up. Once that was done Addi showed up, she always seems to come just in time to not have to do anything. It's like a sixth sense of hers or something.

"Hey Rhy." She smiled as she walked up to the table.

"Hi Addi, Addi this is Alex, Alex this is Addi." I introduced them to each other.

"Nice to meet you." She smiled at him.

"You too." He smiled back.

"Well I have to go meet up with Matt before sound check, But I'll see you later." He said to me with a wink. I just smiled and nodded, blushing slightly. I watched him walk away and when I turned to Addi, she had a smirk on her face and she was wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"So..." She asked as she rocked back and forth on her heels with her hands behind her back, eyebrows still wiggling.

"I'll tell you later!" I said with a small smile.

"Alright, so lets organize this merch!" She smiled rounding the table.

We danced and cheered through The Friday Night Boys', Hey Monday's and We The King's sound checks. Butterflies appeared in my stomach when it was the boys from All Time Low's turn. It must have been obvious because Addi pulled me into a side hug, rubbing my back slightly. I just sent her a small smile. They tested out a few songs and then Cass came out to try Remembering Sunday. They started to play and I closed my eyes letting the sound of Alex's smooth voice seep into my body.

I hugged Addi and we rocked slowly back and forth. I opened my eyes and they locked with Alex's, It was like he was staring deep into my soul. I have never in my life felt so connected and intimate with someone. He held my gaze and sang his heart out. It was like the world dissolved around me. I was still in Addi's arms and she was still in mine but I couldn't feel her. I couldn't feel the ground I was standing on. All that I was aware of was Alex, His voice and myself. I know it sounds a bit cliche but it's honestly how I felt. Like nothing else in the world mattered.Not the past, not the future, not even the present really. All I knew was that I was his and he was mine.

Once they finished the song, I eased back into reality. Addi was talking with Vinny and everyone else was getting things set up for the show. The guys decided that that was good for sound check, so Alex hopped off the stage and walked over to me. I pulled him into a hug and he wrapped me in his arms. My smile couldn't have gotten any bigger. I rested my head on his chest, while he rested his head on top of mine.

"That was really good, I just love your voice Alex." I smiled looking up at him.

"Thanks Rhylee. That really means a lot." He smiled down at me, then he kissed my forehead.He was amazing. That's all I could say.

We had to part so we each would do what we had to before the show. Addi and opened the boxes of merch and organized the sizes, so we could just grab them when we needed to. Once that was done we headed back to the bus,because she needed to charge her camera.

We hung out on the bus until an half hour or so before the doors opened. The bands were hanging out with the people who had either purchased or won a spot for the meet and greet, so Addi and I just sat at the merch table just in case they wanted to get something before the show.

I smiled to myself as I watched Alex interact with his fans, smiling for pictures, signing things, telling jokes and stories and laughing at theirs. His eyes were sparkling and I knew that he really loved these kids. He caught me watching him and sent me a dazzling smile, along with a wink. Addi seemed to catch this because she threw her arm around my shoulders, with a heavy sigh.

"So Rhylee, my dear. What's going on with Converse clad casanova?" She asked with small smile.

"I don't know for sure but I think something great." I smiled back.

"I'm just glad your happy again, just be careful alright." She told me with a hint of worry.

"I'll be okay Addi, I'm a big girl I can handle myself." I reassured her.

"Okay, okay. But if he breaks your heart...let's just say it won't be pretty." She told me as she punched her hand with her fist.

"Ha don't I know it. Thanks. I love you Addi!" I smiled trying not to laugh, at her trying to look tough.

"Love you too.Well I better go grab everything I need, doors open in five minutes." She sighed as she walked away.

What if Alex did hurt me. I don't think I could handle it, after all I've been through already. It just might break me. Now I honestly don't think he will, not on purpose anyways. But I owe it to myself to still be cautious. The bands said good bye to the kids to go get ready for the show and security filed the fans out to wait in line. I sat with my legs propped up on the table, talking in the silence and peace while I still could. Before my world was filled with screaming fans, booming bass, squealing guitars,dominating drums and some very good voices.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long guys! (:

I'm writing a new story starring the ever so talented Mr. Jack Barakat. It's called Waiting for the Spark to Fade, You guys should def. check it out! (:

I want to give a special shout out to the wonderful NerdGlasses for already reading it! Girl you make my day<3

I'm going to try to keep up with all my stories but I might be a little slow.
Hang in there! It will be worth it! (:

Lovers;
callmeadreamer
Felicia_Selina
RoRo15
XxMcKeyyxX
Shamelesss
Charlieexo
zillyboo
NerdGlasses
HisGirl


Comment? :D Subscribe? And don't forget to tell your friends! (: