Status: Updated on Oct 1st. 2011! :D

I Need You

Anytime I’m a mess by someone before,

+|+|+Alex's P.O.V.+|+|+

Since Lisa and I decided to take a break, I've been staying at Jack's house in the spare bedroom.We didn't want to change our minds with the tour coming up. It would just be too difficult.I already miss her. Her smile, Her beautiful eyes, her cute laugh, Everything. She still has the pups, since I will be leaving soon, and I miss them too. I wish I could balance all of the things that I love in my life, but I still haven't figured out how. I was laying in bed on my laptop when Jack flung the door open.

"Dude, What the hell, Don't you knock? I could have been jerkin off!" I told him.

"It's not like it's nothing I've haven't seen before, now come on and get up, we are going out tonight!" He smiled as he closed the door.I shook my head, Jack was crazy, but he was also the one of best friends anyone could ask for.I got up and pulled on pair of black skinnies, grabbed a random Glamour Kills shirt, tied up my converse and headed to the bathroom to fix my hair.Once we were ready, we waited for Rian to get here.

Jack locked up the house, as I climbed into the back seat of Rian's BMW. Jack soon slid in next to me. Zack was up front, and Jason was in the back with us. We soon pulled up to Hightops and climbed out of the car. Rian offered to be the D.D. tonight so he just sipped on a coca-cola as the rest of us got trashed. Dan, and a few other of our friends joined us. It was helping me not focus on everything that was happening with Lisa, And I was glad.

"So who's gonna be opening on the upcoming tour?" Jason asked.

"Um, A few bands, There's the Travis and the dudes from We the Kings,Hey Monday the band from the Fall out Boy Tour, They have a chick lead singer so, We're going to ask her to sing on Remembering Sunday with Alex. And a group of guys from Virginia, called The Friday Night Boys, They are all pretty rad, so it should be a good show." Rian answered.The rest of us just nodded our heads.

I couldn't wait for the tour to start. It would provide a good distraction from my normal life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short look into how Alex is living life! :)
Wanna thank my five lovely subscribers!
Comment and I'll give you a shout out!

Also want to thank Charliee-Annee For her feedback in her comment! She's a Bad Ass! :)

Comment? |+|+|+| Subscribe?