Status: Updated on Oct 1st. 2011! :D

I Need You

I could find a key,

+|+|+ Rhylee's P.O.V. +|+|+

I had just gotten out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, as I made my way into my bed room. Once I was dried off, I put lotion on and pulled on my purple, blue and gold summer dress on. I dusted my eye lids with a light Grey eye shadow and lined my top lids with black liquid eye liner and put a few coats of mascara on my eye lashes.

I slipped on my long gold key necklace, with a gold flower ring and my bangle bracelets. I put gel in my hair and crunched, and twirled it around my finger, so it would hang in soft curls. Once my hair was dry I put my gold headband on. I slid on my gold gladiator sandals just as I heard Cassadee honk outside. I yelled a goodbye to whoever was home as I hurried down the stairs and hopped in the passenger seat of Cassadee's mustang. We drove to the end of the block and stopped at a stop sign when I felt hands cover my eyes. I let out a scared yelp. Cassadee just laughed as I flailed around trying to break free from the strangers grasp. I was scared half to death when I heard a familiar laugh join Cassadee's. When I broke free I whipped around to see my best friend Addison, Cassadee's sister, laughing hysterically.My anger melted away instantly.

"What the hell? Addi, I thought you were at school." I laughed as I launched myself into the back seat to hug my best friend.

"I get to go on tour with Cass and the guys for an assignment for my photography class." She smiled at me.

"That is so awesome! I so wish I could go." I sighed.

"Why don't you?" She asked.

"Yeah, you can come. There's still an extra bunk available on the bus." Cassadee smiled at me through the rear view.

"Oh I don't know. What about Rosie and the shop?" I asked.

"I'm sure she won't mind.Plus doesn't she close the shop because her friends from high school come and visit?" Addi questioned.

"That's true." I said. "I guess I'll think about it." I smiled.

The rest of the drive was uneventful. We all climbed out of the car, linked arms and headed into the mall.We were all having a good time and having fun trying on lots of different things. We stopped in hot topic and the workers noticed Cassadee, she signed a few things for them and the store, posed for pictures and we all took pictures with a copy of Hold on Tight. We left the store after we picked out a few things. I got a new hello Kitty phone cover, a few glasses, a shirt, a new purse, and a few other things.We also stopped in Victoria's Secret, Buckle,Pac Sun,Zumiez,Journeys, and Forever 21. Addi and I decide to get our noses pierced together, so we went to the tattoo and piercing shop that was at the end of the mall. We both got a few extra nose studs and cleaning solution. Next we went to the radio shack, I got a new camera and Addi got a new external hard drive for her laptop to keep the pictures from tour on.

We were trying things on in Wet Seal when my phone beeped signaling a next text. I was currently pulling a shirt over my head, so I asked Addi to check it.She looked shocked and handed the phone to Cassadee, who soon had the same look as her sister.

"What does it say?" I asked.Cassadee handed me the phone.I gasped in shock at what the message said and who it was from.I shook my head, as tears threaten to fall from my eyes.I was staring at old pictures of the various bruises that Tommy had given me in the past. There was at least five of them. The caption simply read.

"This isn't half as bad as what your going to get, you stupid slut!"

I wasn't sure why I was crying, Whether it was what was in the message, or the fact that Addi and Cass had found out my secret.I had no idea what to do. I was frozen. I felt two pairs arms wrap around me and I heard them tell me that everything was going to be okay.I smiled at my best friend and her sister. I was so glad that they were here. I was kind of relieved that someone else knew. I was getting tired of dealing with it on my own.

We left the mall and headed home. As I was getting out at my house, I asked them to not tell anyone and they agreed but they also said that they would help me. I thanked them and told them good night. I couldn't believe that Tommy had taken those pictures, he must have done it when I was blacked out. Why does things always get worse, just when I think they are getting better?I put all of my new stuff away, changed into some pajamas and climbed under the cover, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex is coming soon,I promise! :)
Rhy's Outfit |+| Purchaces |+| Addi

Comment? |+|+|+| Subscribe?