Status: Updated on Oct 1st. 2011! :D

I Need You

Let me open up and start again,

A very curious tall and lanky guy with dark hair peeked his head out the door looking down at me seeing as I was standing on the ground and only five foot four. He stared at me with confusion through his chocolate brown eyes that were framed with dark lashes, contrasting against his medium skin tone. He looked to be around the same age as I was but the look if mischief in his eyes suggested that he behaved other wise. We stared at each other for a few minutes before finally speaking.

"Umm, How may I be of service to you Miss?" He asked with a slightly frightened look on his face.

"Oh, um well I'm Rhylee Gentile, Mike from Hey Monday's sister, and our bus is already gone, leaving me stranded here with no ride." I answered with a pitiful sigh.

"Oh, Are you sure you're not some crazy fan, that has somehow found out that we were meeting and loading the buses, in this very empty parking lot. And you have an amazingly complex plan to kidnap us and make us play tea party with you and your stuffed animals? And if you are the real sister to this 'Mike' character, then why didn't you just call him up to come back and get you?" He questioned dead serious.

"I'm pretty positive that what you just said isn't the case at all. And to answer your question as to why I didn't just call my brother is because my phone happens to be dead." I laughed as I flashed him my tour pass and credentials, I mentally thanked Addi because she had advised me to put them on when we were leaving the airport.

"All right, I guess I could perhaps let you ride with us to the next stop, but only if you know the secret password." He said as a wide smile screeched across his face. But since your new and all I'll give you a riddle. "What can be hard and soft, chafe and ooze, a sticky goo that you don't want on your shoes?"

"Simple, a dick." I replied with a straight face. "Did I pass?" I asked him trying to not let a smile appear on my face.

"Holy shit, I think I love you." He said with excitement that you could hear in his voice and that flashed in his eyes. He jumped out of the bus and onto the ground in front of me, pulling me into a tight hug. "Oh my dear Rhylee, Let's get on this bus and get to know each other seeing as you are now my new best friend." He said as he pulled me up the stairs as I laughed.

"Okay well my name is Jack Bassam Barakat. I am Lebanese, My dad is a gynecologist. My mom's name is Joyce. I have one brother and one sister. I am the youngest. I play guitar.I'm twenty-two years old. I love to make dick jokes. And I like to play with my nipples. Now your turn." He said as we plopped down on the couch in the front lounge,facing each other.

"Nice to meet you Jack." I smiled as I pulled my legs up under my body, Indian style. "My name is Rhylee Nicole Gentile. I'm two years younger than you. My brother is in Hey Monday. I love hello kitty. My favorite colors are pink and black. My favorite candy bar is Butterfingers. And I had a cat named Tiny Oreo when I was younger." I said feeling more and more at ease around Jack, seeing as he was just as random as I was before all of the crazy shit with Tommy happened.

When the bus driver finally came in, he muttered an apology for being late and said something about having to be dropped off by his wife, He asked if we were all ready to roll and that we had to hurry and hit the road. Seeing as the others were almost half and hour ahead of us.

As the bus started moving a guy with a buzz cut and muscular arms, walked in from the bunk area. He grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. As he turned around he nodded at Jack and seemed to just notice me.

"Who's this Jack?" He asked with a puzzled look in his eye. Looking back and forth between Jack and myself.

"Oh just my new best friend." He said as if he letting strange new people on the bus and deciding that they were his new go to pal was a daily occurrence.

I shook my head and stood offering my hand to the confused man. "Hi, I'm Rhylee. My brother is in Hey Monday and it's a long story as to how I ended up on this bus." I laughed.

"Well welcome aboard Rhylee, I'm Rian and I play the drums." He smiled an almost blinding mega watt smile that looked like it belonged to a movie star. I nodded as he shook my extended hand. "Well I'm going to go and get things set up in my bunk, But I'll see you guys in a few." He said turning on his heels. "Oh and Rhylee..." He stopped just before the door that lead to the bunks.

"Yeah?" I replied. My attention on the retreating drummer.

"Good luck with Jack. You'll probably need it." He said with a smile.

"Thanks, I think." I laughed as he nodded and turned back around and went on his way.

"Rian! I Love you!" Jack wailed his back, just getting a wave in return. "Anyways, I'm hungry are you hungry? Will you make me some food? I want some smores, at least two grilled cheese sandwiches and maybe some homemade ice cream to go out with a bang!" he said as he tapped one of his long fingers against his chin in thought.

"Umm, yeah right! We can make some things together." Stressing the word together, I said.

"Fine, but I accidentally light shit on fire, you're to blame!" He sighed.

I just laughed with a nod.

Fifteen minutes later I was putting the last sandwich in the pan to start cooking.So far we had made almost twenty-two grilled cheese sandwiches, two boxes of smores pop tarts and a box and a half of strawberry toaster strudels. I heard that there were alot of guys on the bus, they were just busy with different beginning of tour things.

"Jack, do you think you can handle this last sandwich because I have to pee." I asked, as I looked at him. He smiled up at me, showing the icing and crumbs that were on his chin, around the edge of his mouth and on the tip of his nose, his hair was ruffled and crazier than normal. I giggled as he nodded as he stayed focused on the toaster seeing as I put him on toaster duty!

When I was washing my hands there was a knock on the door. I pulled it open, a shirtless,very buff chest in my face. There was a collection of tattoos that reached from the middle of his chest across his Peck and up onto the shoulder.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Ummm...it's all yours." I smiled at the shirtless stranger.

"Thanks." He muttered followed by a shy nod,brushed past me and closed the door gently.

I walked back out to the front lounge and saw Jack guarding two plates one full of his toaster creations and the other stacked high with grilled cheese sandwiches. Rian sat patiently on the couch by two unfamiliar guys. One had a little bit of scruff and a nose ring. The other had longer facial hair and a hoop in his lip.They all looked amused as they watched Jack trying to look like a tough guy.

"Hi, I'm Rhylee." I introduced myself to the two strangers, finally pulling their attention away from Jack.

"Ah, so your the chick that Jacky boy says we have to ask permission to eat the contents of those two plates." The one with his lip pierced said, standing up and shaking my hand.

"I'm Jeff, The lights guy." he smiled and chuckled. "and that's Vinny. He handles merch." He said nodding to the man that was just rising from the couch.

"Hows it going sweet cheeks?" He asked in a joking tone,As he pulled me into a hug.

"Pretty good, Hot stuff." I replied with a wink.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa, Who's the hot chick?" one of the two guys that just walked from the bunk sections asked.

"Don't talk about my bestie like that!" Jack wailed finally abandoning the plates of food as he launched at me and tucked my under his arms. I giggled as I freed myself from Jack's protective grasp.

"Rhylee." I smiled at the new additions.

I soon found out that the two new guys names were Evan and Danny. I started to pass out paper plates with food on them, once the guys had gotten settled. We were all telling stories and jokes when the shirtless stranger and two other men joined us in the front lounge.

"Rhylee." I smiled.

"That's Zack." Jack said as he pointed to the still shirtless man. "And they're the Matt's. But we call the one on the left Colussy." He said waving at the others.

"Nice to meet you Zack, Matt and Colussy." I smiled. They nodded and said the same. "Grab a plate and dig in." I said motioning towards the plates of food.

After a while all of the food was gone and we were still laughing and telling stories. I was sitting in between Jack and Danny on the couch, when I felt Danny's phone vibrate. He pulled it out and sent a a reply to the message he had just gotten.

"Shit! that reminds me. My phones dead and everyone is probably worried sick. Jack can I use your charger?" I rambled.

"Sure, It's either in my bunk or in the back lounge." He nodded, turning back to Vinny,who was telling a random tour story. I walked back into the bunk section.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long!
I hope the length helps! lol
Comments?

Oh and HAPPY BIRHTDAY ZACHARY STEVEN MERRICK! <3