Status: Updated on Oct 1st. 2011! :D

I Need You

But there’s a safe around my heart

I giggled to myself as when I noticed that the bunks were labeled. I pulled Jack's curtain back and climbed in searching for his charger. I sighed and sat up crossing my legs, I couldn't find the charger. I looked around and observed the inside of Jack's bunk. He had three pictures hung up on the wall.

The first one was of him with his arms around two women, one had long dark hair and looked slightly like Jack. The other looked to be middle aged and had the biggest smile out of all of them, plastered on her face. I'm guessing that it was his mother and his sister.

The second picture made me laugh because it was Jack standing in front of a house that I recognized as the house from Home Alone, His eyes gleamed and he had both of his thumbs up.

The last picture was of a group of four young guys with huge smiles on their faces, arms around each others shoulders. When I looked closer I noticed that it was Jack, Rian, Zack and another boy that had big eye brows and a bandanna tied around his shaggy hair cut. I looked closer at the unknown teen. He had the most dazzling smile, I had ever seen, It He had a small mole on his chin on the left side, it was in between his mouth and his jaw line. I smiled as I traced his face. His eyes were bright with excitement.

"Did you find it Rhylee?" I heard Jack call from the front lounge pulling me away from the fascinating boy in the picture.

"Nope, It's not in your bunk Jacko." I answered as I stepped out of the bunk.

"Well then it must be in the back lounge." He said as I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

Just as I was about to turn the handle to open the door to the back lounge the door swung open and out of my reach, Revealing a man with his head down. His hair was tangled. He had circles and bags under his eyes. They were a dull brown, they held no emotion. He had an inch or so of facial hair. His shirt was wrinkled and he was in dingy grey basket ball shorts. He looked at me shocked. His mouth hung open and his breath held the smell of alcohol.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." I said as I dropped my head and looked at the ground. I flinched as he put his hand on my forearm and passed me. I guess old habits die hard, huh.

"It's all good." He slurred as he made his way to the bathroom.

I nodded and quickly walked into the back lounge looking frantically for Jack's charger. I was slightly afraid of the drunken stranger. I don't know why for sure but I have a feeling it has more than alot to do with Tommy.I saw the charger plugged into the wall above the table. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. I let it out and walked over to the table to unplug the charger from the wall. Once I had the charger, I turned and walked back to the front lounge. I smiled and plugged the charger in the wall behind the couch and sat down by Jack as I plugged it into my phone.

"Looks like you found it." He smiled at me and turned back to the others as they were still joking and messing around. I nodded with a weak smile. I turned my phone on and sent a message to Mike and Addi to tell them I was safe and where I was. I sat there staring at the homepage of my phone, for some odd reason I couldn't shake the thought of the scraggly man that was in the bathroom. I thought back to the feelings that rushed through me when his hand made contact with the exposed skin of my arm seeing as my sleeves were pushed up to my elbows. There was fear, excitement, nervousness and the weirdest one of all curiosity. I had to find out who he was and why he was the way he was.

+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+

I had to stay on All Time Low's bus tonight because the other buses were already so far ahead of us that we weren't allowed to make any stops in order to catch up to them and make it to the first show on time. It was around two in the morning and the guys started to head to bed. Now it was only Jack, the bus driver and I awake. Normally everyone would still be up and partying but everyone had to be on their toes for the first show tomorrow so they all went to bed early.

"Are you sure you don't want my bunk?" Jack asked for the fifteenth time.

"I'm fine here on the couch Jack. Plus your the rock star you have to be well rested to entertain and put on the best show you can for all of your fans." I smiled as I ran my fingers through his silky almost black hair. I was leaning back against the wall and had my legs crossed with a pillow in my lap. He was laying with his head on the pillow in my lap and his legs stretched out the length of the couch.

"Okay but if you get lonely,scared, or cold. You know where my bunk is." He smiled up at me from his place on my lap.

"And it's even labeled just in case I get lost." I giggled.

"Alright well let's get your bed made then." He smiled slightly.We stood up and he laughed when he looked down at me.

"What?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

"It's just funny that my shorts fit you around the waist but go way down past your knees." He replied with the familiar gleam of mischief in his eyes.

"Oh shut up, It's not my fault your freakishly tall. Gosh!" I smiled as he handed me the sheet to put over the couch.

Once we got my bed made, I laid down and pulled the blanket over my body up to my chin. Jack tucked me in and kissed my forehead, then he turned to head to the bunks.

"Good Night best friend." He smiled over his shoulder.

"Night, Jacko." I said with a smile.

Soon I drifted off to sleep. I was exhausted from all of the travel and hanging out with the ATL band and crew.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally have chapters written ahead! lol So you guys should comment so I can post them! :D
Subscribe?