Status: Working on it.

So Pin Me to the Wall and Watch Me Fall Into Your Arms

Chapter 3

I looked at Alexis and smiled. "We actually got out. Oh my God," I whispered, my eyes wide.

Alexis smiled at me and hugged me. "Thanks for making up that excuse, Emi," she whispered in my ear.

I nod and hugged her back, as this was rare from her and me both. I pulled away and grabbed her hand. "Alright, so we first go to some place to kill the clothes," I grabbed my beloved clothes, "And then we get on the train. Is that right?" I looked at Alexis, and she nodded.

We walked in a store, and I looked around. "Ugh, I will kill you. It's dark, but it's open! Only really weird people do that!" I whined, looking at the time. It was only 9 PM, but I didn't really care.

Alexis sighed. "Hi, we're here to put some stuff up to sell, or something." The clerk looked at us and smiled.

"Kay, just give me the clothes, and I'll give you the money," she said. I hesitantly gave her the bag, and glared at the floor as she started going through the clothes.

After about an hour later, Alexis and I were walking out of the store with over a hundred dollars, and heading to the bus station. "So, we're like, getting jobs?" I asked her, turning to Alexis. She nodded, looking down.

"Don't whine about it, Emi. We have to earn money some how."

I looked at the ground. "Well, at least it'll be better than getting beat. I'm sure of that. Now come, the bus just arrived!" I grabbed Alexis's arm and pulled her on the bus, paying the lady, and sitting down. "So, we're flying to Perth? That is going to be really cool. I always wanted to move to there." I leaned my head on the window and closed my eyes. I was suddenly really tired. Maybe planning to run away from your abusive parents took a lot out of you. Either that, or hearing your adoptive parents screaming at each other made me stay awake.

I sighed silently and slowly, darkness crept over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so didn't know if you noticed, but we switch from POV to POV. So, yeah. ^.^ Anyway, hope you enjoyed it though it's short and it came out late. I had many things to work on. So sorry!