‹ Prequel: Say You'll Haunt Me.

Another Chance.

Chapter Two.

The short, black haired angel sighed, as she leaned over to pool. "When do I get to rain on their little happy parade?"

Aingeal sighed, and walked over to the black haired angel. "Raven, why must you be so willing to destroy their happiness?"

The girl smirked. "I don't know. Sometimes, I think I should have gone to hell."


---

"Flare! You WHORE! Get back here with my beer!" Zacky screamed, chasing me around Matt's pool. I was laughing so hard, I almost tripped as I ran.

"C'mon, Fatty! Come and get it!" I yelled, waving it around as he chased me. I was outrunning him by far, until Johnny grabbed me and tackled me into Matt's pool. The water was freezing and more than unexpected. As soon as I floated up, I spit out a mouth full of water and glared at the short boy laughing his ass off on the other side of the pool. Matt and Brian had ran outside to see what happened, and doubled over, laughing, when they saw my looking pissed off at the world.

Jimmy got up from one of the chairs and walked over to the side of the pool.

"Need some help, Sparks?" I glared at him for the nickname, but then smiled sweetly at him.

I held out a hand. "Please, baby?"

He returned the smile and grabbed my hand, only to hand me pulled him in as hard as I could. He landed next to me in the pool with a large splash. He came up laughing his ass off.

"That was clever, you're lucky I didn't drown from laughing my ass off down there," he said, before laughing again. I smiled, and swam to the side of the pool, before climbing out.

Matt laughed at me as I shook and shivered. Jimmy tried to keep me warm, but it really didn't help. So, Val let me borrow some of her clothes.

"Damn, you're even the same bra size as me!" Val exclaimed, throwing me a pretty black bra.

"I can't help it you're practically my twin, except you're blonde!" I exclaimed back, as I went into her bathroom attached to her room. I peeled off my wet clothes and used a towel she left out for me.

"Well, it's not my fault I'm not a ginger!" she yelled back, from the other side of the room.

"Bitch! I am not a ginger! I just have bright red hair! Jesus!" I yelled back, trying to shove on Val's clothes in a hurry. As soon as I was done, I opened the door and saw that Val had left.

Jimmy met me half way up the stairs, still soaking wet.

"Wanna join me for a shower, babe?" he asked, with a huge grin on his face.

I frowned. "But, I just got dried off," I replied, in a whiny voice. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed his wet hair all over my face.

"Look, now you're wet. Come take a shower with me."

I smiled, and followed him upstairs. The last thing we heard before shutting the door was Matt screaming, "Ah son of a bitch! They're going to have sex in my shower?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
536.
:)
Flare.