Status: progressing... getting good :)

Those Summer Daze of Friendship

I wasn't in LOVE with him. Maybe a small crush... maybe a big one. We'd been friends forever, nothing more. In fact, he referred to me as his SISTER. I couldn't go and screw that up. He always introduced me as "Jamie, the girl who lives next-door" or "Jamie, my little sister". Yeah, he was a year older than me... making me his little sister he always had to watch. He held my hand when we crossed the street to go to school. I didn't think it was awkward when we were 7 and 8. Now... if he held my hand I'd act normal about it, but on the inside I'd be so happy. When I was 15, he introduced me to his band, Allstar. I thought it was really cool actually. There was Zach: the singer, Nate: the guitarist, Michael: the drummer, and Tom: back-up guitarist. That left Cam as the bass player. I LOVED musicians, that's why I fell in love with the band. He actually taught me how to play guitar, which was why I always liked playing their songs. Tom left after they changed their name from Allstar to Allstar Weekend. I liked the change, but apparently he didn't. So I've been through everything with his band. Ever since they started writing their songs, until now, after they've been signed and traveled the country. Back to the fact that I WASN'T in love with him. He has the greenist eyes, the brownest, waviest hair, and the smile that would make any girl melt. But I wasn't in love with him. I was the normal girl-next-door (literally), straight brown hair, hazel eyes, nothing special. I was Jamie Reynolds, he was Cameron Quiseng. We couldn't be together, and we wouldn't be together. Unless he loved me back, which I doubted, he did.
  1. Before Everything Changed
    "I'm done hanging out, talking 'bout what I want. No fun sitting here, thinkin' maybe next year."
  2. All for the times we've had together...
    "And I can't believe it's all that I need, it's true and I don't wanna fight this."
  3. With the little happiness I had left
    "You kept me waiting for a fall..."
  4. Surprises are for Birthdays
    "Say goodbye to the could've been, say goodbye to the should've made that one work, say goodbye to just sitting around."
  5. Laying Down the Ground Rules
    "Half of these three thousand miles is yours, the other half is mine..."
  6. Just The Right Time (Pt. 1)
    "You need to take time, take time to clean up the mess..."
  7. Just The Right Time (Pt. 2)
    "You'd be there when I need you, now I know thats (not) true..."
  8. Imagine Us Together
    "My mind is set on you..."
  9. When Can The Time Come
    "Every clock is ticking faster, taking trips around the sun."