Status: Unsure

Save Me

10

'Rise and shining little V' Matt smiled at the small blonde girl who was starting to lose her baby look, which saddened him, but made him so proud, and so pleased she had survived the virus she'd encountered.

She grinned up at him and his heart melted, little munchkin she was.

He swung her up into his arms, jumping and swerving all the way down the stairs into the kitchen where Jess stood preparing pancakes for their breakfast, a small plate had been set up for Ella and already had a small amount of pancakes cut up on it.

'Nom!' She cried excitedly as she sat in Matt's lap as he sat on the stool, trying to hold the fork properly in her hand.

'You are so adorable, yes you are' Jess cooed in a silly voice 'I want one'

Matt nearly choked on his food 'Dear god' he muttered.

'What!? I wanna be a mommy Matt!' She sighed sadly.

'You can be my mommy' Ella smiled up at her favorite female.

'Dawh Ella, you so cute!' Jess cried, pinching her cheek, before pinching Matt's 'Not off the hook baby'

He sighed playfully and went to retort when the front door swung open to allow a drunken Zack to fall through it.

'Daddy!' Ella went to try and wriggle out of Matt's tight grip, but he didn’t loosen it.

Matt's heart sunk at the sight of his good friend and brother's behavior.

'I came to retrieve Elle' He managed to slur, walking in with dark glasses covering his eyes.

'No fucking way, did you drive here you idiot?!' Jess shrieked, standing in front of Zacky, who wasn’t the tallest man but he towered over Jess, putting her hand against his chest.

'She's mine? And yes I did' He groaned as Jess reached up and snatched the glasses off his face.

His left eye was badly bruised and she frowned deeper than she had been before 'Zack' Her hand flew up to her forehead and she sighed loudly 'You're such an ass! Driving drunk...and high from the looks of things! That puts you AND Ella in a bad place had you of killed your stupid ass! It's 9am! Why are you not sober?! And getting into fucking fights? MY GOD'

Matt and Ella watched silently from in the kitchen, Ella pushing herself back into Matt with the fear of all the yelling.

'Listen Jess, you're not my parents! I'm a grown man and I demand my baby!' He raised his voice slightly, his body swaying slightly, the intoxication still throwing off his balance.

'No. Go to the couch while I get you some water fucker' Jess commanded, Zacky looked like he might started yelling again but turned and slowly made his way to the couch.

-----

Zacky's eyes opened slowly and he shivered a little, he looked at his surroundings, and discovered he was at Matt and Jess's, in their living room to be exact, he looked down and in-between the large leather couch and himself was little Ella fast asleep against his side.

He smiled down at how lovely she was, and gently slide from the couch, she mumbled a little but snuggled into the couch and continued sleeping.

Looking around he suddenly realized how much his head pounded and memories of arriving at a bar sprung to mind.

He couldn’t remember a thing. That worried him slightly.

Wondering out into the small downstairs bathroom, he did what he had to do before washing his hands and standing in front of the mirror, his black eye made him groan, marvelous.

'ZACK?' Jess called from outside the door, he tone was sharp, and the loudness of her voice made him wince.

'C'mon in Jess' He sighed, splashing water at his face as she stormed in.

'How're you feeling dickhead?' She put a large fake smile on her face as she talked loudly, making Zack's head feel weak.

'I'm assuming I did something wrong?'

'You're just an idiot' She sighed 'you stopped this, why are you starting it again?'

'It’s how I think' He shrugged, staring at himself in the mirror, he realized his lip was busted as well as his black eye and groaned. He also noticed how bloated he looked, was time for a diet, woo.

'Did you get laid last night?' Jess smirked, hoping he'd say yes, Pia might get mad and leave forever, she almost felt like cackling like a witch.

'No idea' He shook his head knowing where she was going with this, and started to make his way to the kitchen for some much needed coffee 'What’s the time?'

'7pm, Matt and the boys went out...figured you wouldn’t wanna go'

'Fair enough'

It was silent for a few long moments before Jess spoke again 'Pia's been calling all day long'

He nodded, not really feeling the need to call her, but instead made his way back to the couch, turning the TV on and picking Ella up before laying back on the couch with her rested on his chest.

His phone buzzed from the coffee table and he reached out to get it, 2 new messages.

One from Pia demanding he calls her, which he ignored, and one from a number that had not been saved in his phone, by the name Katy.

It read as follows 'Hey buddy, hope you got home safe last night you were a little far gone hah :) x'

He frowned, going to his contacts he flicked through until falling upon her name, it had a picture with the contact, a insanely beautiful blue eyed beauty, he nearly split his face in half with tthe grin that graced it.

Katy Parker! From high school! What were the chances that she would run into him...when he was drunk! Shame run through his blood, but he text her back quickly, with a 'I can’t believe it’s you'

Katy had been Zack's best friend all through high school but they turned their friendship into a relationship and it had turned sour, she had been his first love.

Settling in with Ella, he fell asleep with a smile on his face for the first time in a long while.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this took so long!
could not find my damn chord to get it off my phone and put it on my computer >.<
feedback?