Status: Unsure

Save Me

2

Everyone had gone out later on that night, and Zacky had left Ella with a babysitter, to go and enjoy himself for a little while with his band mates, All of them having a little TOO much fun, Matt and Johnny were taken home by Jessie, whilst Pia was making sure Syn, Jimmy and Zacky all made it back safe and sound

'Everyone can just crash at mine!' zacky announced as the rode back towards his home, Pia behind the wheel, being the only sober one out of the lot.

'You’re such a good friend' jimmy giggled like a school girl

Pia shook her head as she smiled, they all reminded her so much of her own brother she found it almost unnerving, she'd met Syn a few weeks back they had bonded but she was unsure on what exactly they were. In the mean time she would enjoy all the time she could spend with these guys.

Pulling into Zacky’s drive she wondered whether bringing three drunk men home would be good for Zacky’s daughter 'is Ella home Zack?'

'yeah' he muttered climbing out and standing waiting for the others 'inside with Maria, she won’t be asleep, she won’t sleep when she knows im coming home'

Pia didn’t know whether this was the truth or whether he was just talking shit, his words were awfully slurred

'You’re so tiny little p' Jimmy smiled wickedly as they walked towards the house, she grinned at the man who was a giant compared to her tiny 4'9ft body.

'Baby V!' Syn exclaimed seeing the wide eyed little girl in the arms of an elderly babysitter 'why are chew not sleepin'? You miss your uncle Syn? Is that was this is?'

Ella clapped her hands and let out a shrill laugh leaning towards the muscley tattooed man, Pia was sure most normal babies would be scared of, mumbling 'Syn!' over and over.

'Thanks Maria was she well behaved?' Zacky stumbled a little as he walked Maria towards the door

'As always Mr. Baker, but would not have bedtime, it’s becoming a habit' she sighed waving at Ella before she bid her goodbyes and left

Pia put Jimmy and Syn in the spare room with glasses of water and some aspirin she was sure they'd need in the morning.

She went off with a third dealing, down the long hall she assumed zacky would be occupying one of the rooms.

Opening a bedroom door with Ella’s name spelt across it she found no one, just a large room with an empty crib filled with toys and other children’s things, she closed the door continuing down the hall when she reached two large double doors, she knocked and heard a quiet come in before she entered.

The room had a dark feel, but it was homey, filled with photos and little ornaments, her eyes fell on the cute site in the middle of the bed.

Zacky sat cradling his baby in his arms, a bottle in hand, putting little Ella to sleep.

'Come in and sit' he smiled tiredly at her, it amazed her how he was so drunk but still so able to complete his fatherly duties.

She watched as he swapped the bottle for a pacifier laying Ella next to him under the covers, stripping off his shirt and snuggling in next to her.

'Get in' he commanded, surprising himself, but not stopping it none the less

Pia looked unsure but slid her shoes off and climbed in shivering slightly 'Your house is always so chilly'

He smiled, looking down at his small world 'She insists on always sleeping with this heavy blanket, so in summer its best to not let her over heat'

Pia nodded, feeling like she was intruding at he looked at Ella 'Who is this?' she pointed at a blond woman in a picture on the bedside table who looked around 23

'Kristin, Ella's mother' he said, a sad smile on his face

It was silent for a few moments, as she tried to find words

'She knew...she knew it was a risk getting pregnant, let alone carrying a baby to full term, her body wouldn’t cope' he was lost somewhere in a memory, Pia allowed him time waiting for him to continue 'She wanted nothing more than a little bouncing baby to call our own, i just wanted her safe, everything was going fine, we were expecting a boy, she didn’t make it through the first 20 minutes after Ella's birth, but in that time she had named her...'

He paused looking up at her, she could see the clouded pain in his green eyes, and she nodded in a silent way of telling him to go on

'Eleanor Rose, she’s to be called Eleanor' he mimicked 'she died, do you know what it feels like to lose your heart? Even your soul?'

It was a serious question, he stared intently at her, and she was taken aback but replied after a few moments 'Yes'

Zacky frowned, she could see it was now his time to be surprised, his eyes told her to continue, she inhaled deeply 'My elder brother, Ricky, died with no explanation about a year ago, he was my best friend, my whole world, our parents had died young in a car accident, so in reply to your question, yes. I do know what it feels like'

Zacky gave a sympathetic smile, this piece of knowledge, made him almost feel good, not because she had lost people but because she knew what it was like to feel the pain he felt every day, almost like they now had a bond.

He yawned bringing his head down onto the pillow, pulling Ella close as he did so, Pia watched him snake an arm over her protectively.

'I’ll go sleep down stairs' she went to get up but a tattooed arm grabbed her

'Stay here' he mumbled sleepily his eyes closed

Truth was he needed to feel another body beside him to sleep, Ella did fine most nights but sometimes it would be nice to have a larger body.

She went to say no but his breathing was deep, and there was soft snores that told her he was fast asleep, with his hand still resting on her arm.
♠ ♠ ♠
commmments?