Status: Unsure

Save Me

4

Returning to the bus was a cool welcome change against the summer sun, they had taken a pit stop to refuel and pick up dinner.

Walking back inside Zacky spotted Ella, bouncing around on the couch next to Syn, Matt and Jimmy. An ice-cream was in her hand dripping all over her white dress, making Zacky cringe at the mess she was.

'Who gave her that!' he put the take out bags on the small table walking towards her, taking what was left of the ice-cream from her tiny hands, causing her to whimper 'Oh shush' he muttered

'Mine!' Ella whined jumping underneath her father’s hand

Zacky shook his head chucking the melted ice-cream away, and grabbing a baby wipe from the counter lifting her into his arms, he placed her onto the counter.

'Honestly guys' he muttered taking the dress off and chucking it at Matt, before wiping down the small girl 'Its in her hair!'

'Aw quit ya sooking Zacky boy' Syn laughed the TV catching his attention

'Do you want me to do it?' Pia appeared at Zack's side grinning at Ella who returned it with a grimace.

Zacky had noticed her attitude change towards Pia, he want sure what really to think of it, he and Pia had developed kind of a thing, he just assumed it was cause she isn’t her mother,, but at the same time she hadn’t ever known her.

'I got it' he smiled and kissed her forehead, as he did so a sharp pain ran through his arm, looking down Ella was latched onto his forearm.

All three men in the room burst into fits of laughter, as Zack gently pushed her head from his arm. She was being so strange lately.

'Behave Eleanor' He looked her dead in the eye; she nodded, giving a quick look at Pia.

Zacky couldn’t work it out, she was so tiny still, so baby like, how could she be being in any way vindictive. Hell she wouldn’t even go to sleep without a bottle at night.

He didn’t bother putting clothes on her, but left her diaper on, placing her on the floor rubbing the little teeth marks she'd left on his arm.

'I don’t understand' He mumbled quietly watching her waddle over the where Matt sat lifting her little arms up so he'd pick her up, which he did.

'You're so silly Ella Bella' He swung her up into his lap kissing her head softly

'Maybe it’s just a phase' Pia shrugged, feeling slightly hurt as she watched how much Ella liked the guys, even when Jess was around she was a little angel, she adored them.

But then again, they were her family, Zacky was her everything, but everyone played a part in raising her.

'Terrible two's, I suppose' Zacky was willing to let it drop, mainly because he was so happy, he just wished Ella would like Pia like he did.

'She's tired' Matt pointed out as the bus gently lurched forward, meaning Johnny had returned.

Zacky sighed moving towards Matt when Jimmy jumped up 'No! I will do it, she loves Uncle Jimmy time, we have a good time'

Frowning Zacky allowed Jimmy to retrieve her from Matt and put her on his hip 'Get me the damn bottle ZV, C'mon man'

Zacky laughed handing him a premade bottle from the counter, placing a kiss on his child’s head 'Has a good nap baby girl'

'Say GOODBYE SUCKERS Elle!' Jimmy exclaimed, picking up her blanket as he went to exit

'Bye skuckers!' she squealed as they left.

Everyone awed at how cute it was before returning to what they were doing.

----

'...and then the daddy bear and all four uncle bears, lived happily ever after'

'Whaddabout the Jessie bear?' Ella asked staring at the roof of the bunk, sticking her hand up drawing patterns in the air.

'She also lived happily ever after with them' Jimmy added, searching the dark for her bottle 'Do you want this or are you a big girl?'

She nodded taking her bottle from his hand, her big green eyes staring up at his, he smiled down at her, she was so small and cute.

'Why don’t you like Pia, little V?' He asked this question, not really expecting an answer off the sleepy toddler.

'Mine' was all she mumbled, kicking her legs around a little bit.

'What? What’s yours?'

'Dad,' she paused for a minute to remove the bottle from her mouth 'You, Uncle Maddy, Uncle Syn and Uncle Johnny'

By Maddy, he knew she meant Matt, she hadn’t really worked that out yet.

He frowned, so that’s what it was little Ella was jealous of the attention her father was paying to Pia; he figured that was fair enough.

'Daddy will always be there Elle, can’t you share?'

'No' she mumbled, her eyes shutting for longer periods of time.

'Mmkay then baby girl' He shook his head waiting for her to be fast asleep before he slid out of the bunk.

Zacky had mentioned that maybe they should start making her fall asleep alone, but no one had ever tried it.

Walking out he noticed Zacky and Pia on the couch looking awfully cozy.

'Zack, we need to speak' He stated solemnly.

'Is she okay?!' Zacky sat up, getting ready to march on into the bunks.

'She’s fine physically bud, its more in her head where the problem lies' He paused watching Zacky nod 'Heres the fucking facts dude, she’s jealous, this is why she has been a little bitch, notice how she’s good with anyone who is not Pia? She's jealous of her'

'...why?' Zacky raised an eyebrow at this piece of news.

'Its quite obvious' Synyster pointed out not removing his eyes from the TV

'It's been just you two for the whole of her little life...then out of the blue, you're in a relationship, not all your attention is on her' Matt added

'You need to work shit out with her, you too Pia, but let Zacky talk to her first, reassure her Pia is not a threat'

Jimmy looked so serious Zack wanted to laugh 'Alright, alright...I'll try to work it out'

'Goody' Jimmy nodded before glancing up at the movie on the TV also,

Zacky didn’t really know how to explain anything to Ella, like how do you explain to a baby that your world is finally feeling better, and show her that she still meant something.

Pia and he had been a lot more then friends, nothing really serious, but he supposed Ella couldn’t really tell the difference.

Feeling Pia's hand on his arm he smiled, he touch was soft, and after two years of no sex she was a lot of fun, he liked this, what they were, they didn’t use all this bullshit about being in love to fuck, they just did. It wasn’t really much more then that yet.

His mind wondered as he let himself sink into the feelings of joy he’d felt for the past week or so, it seems utterly like nothing could go wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to the subscribers and the people that have been commenting, it means so much >.<
feel free to add any thoughts you have on how i could improve this :)