Status: Unsure

Save Me

6

'It could quite possibly be Bacterial Meningitis Mr. Baker, to be sure we should run some tests' the doctor was old, she had curly grey hair, and small features, her calmness irked Zacky.

'Isn’t that bad!' Jimmy shrieked from the other side of the room

'It can be fatal, 1 out of 10 people die'

Zacky shook his head, he had a feeling it was exactly what she had, he'd read about it, realized the signs, that had led them here middle of the night; he was exhausted and just wanted to go home.

'Can you tell us how she would have caught it?' Matt questioned

'Err, well...there are many causes, being around the infected is one'

'Sounds like zombies' Syn added 'Haha stay away from the infected'

'Dude, shut the fuck up' Jimmy frowned at him, looking more serious than ever 'Continue please'

'Smoking or being around smoke, kissing...'

She was still talking but Zacky had stopped listening, Ella wasn’t really around smoke, but he did smoke, and she would be outside just not super close...maybe this was his fault.

'Regardless, we need to run tests immediately, and just to be sure, everyone who has been around her, touching her, kissing her, should be placed on antibiotics, its highly contagious' The doctor walked towards the door, quietly asking Zacky, and only Zacky to follow him.

He took Ella from Johnny, and followed the Doctor, he didn’t know why everyone had to come, but it soothed him slightly.

Walking into a room so white it hurt his own eyes, he placed a kiss on his daughters head as he laid her small body on the bed.

'Daddy' She whimpered trying to sit up, he pushed her down gently

'Shh baby, it will be fine, I'll be right here'

'We need to take some spinal fluid, so if you wouldn’t mind stepping back for a moment' He stepped back, but uneasily, he felt like this was all part of a sick nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's super short and I'm sorry >.<
I just felt like I needed to update, and I've been super busy with getting ready for Graduation, and my birthday, and just everything.
but here's a short update :)