Status: Unsure

Save Me

7

'Two weeks' Zacky breathed out smacking his head into the steering wheel.

They had moved Ella back to Huntington Beach, so she wasn’t so far from home, and so he could be home with her.

The tour had been cancelled, and Zacky was sorry about that but he had to be with Ella.

'She'll be fine man' Jimmy patted him on the back, sipping gingerly from a coffee, it was 7am, and so early for both of them.

It was silent for a few moments as Zacky thought about what would happen if she was too sick to ever come home, what if she...he couldn’t let himself think it. He sat back in the car, catching a glance of himself in the mirror, what he saw made him wince, the bags under his eyes were terrible, and even he noticed how dead inside he looked.

Everyone was being affected by his daughter's sick state, but it was seeming to break Jimmy down the most, he'd been with Zacky every minute he could spend at the hospital, even taken to sleeping at Zacky's.

'Wanna get breakfast?' Zacky tried to muster a smile, but it turned into a weird looking grimace.

----

Watching Zacky's movements, as he played with the two metal hoops in his lip, trying to act like he was interested in the movie, but was really anything but.

Pia groaned inwardly, she was almost over this whole deal, Ella wasn’t even dead.

Her hand fell to her stomach, and the little bump, she was two months, but Zacky would never be any the wiser, it was too far along to be his, but she'd make up another due date. Then she could unload this bastard child on him, and not ever have to work a day in her life.

It wasn’t like he wasn’t attractive, but she wasn’t really interested.

'ZV, visiting hours start in 10' Jimmy walked in, frowning at Pia like there was a bad taste in his mouth.

He saw right through her, even if everyone else was blind to it, it drove her crazy, he'd started trying to drive her away, but she refused to be alone with some guys kid with no income.

'Right' Zacky stood up, almost running to the front door, with no goodbye to anyone, but run back in a second later for his wallet and keys, then back out again.

'Seeya slut, hope you're not here when we get back' Jimmy saluted her, with a smirk.

She flipped him off, and turned back to the TV. She was going to have to rid him of his friends one way or another.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is kind of dodgy, and I'm sorry,
I wrote it hell quick in the car on my way to the trainstation yesterday :/
give me your thoughts but, I enjoy them :D