Status: Busy with school, I'll be updating slowly :(

The Profiler

“I met a girl, her name is Andrea”

Reid’s POV

“Hey there sleepy kid” I saw Derek sat across me on the jet. We’re on our way home from Philadelphia. I was really trying to sleep and was half asleep when Derek sat. I just grunt in return

“What happened? You haven’t been actually with us on this case” I sighed and sat up straight

“Ahem, nothing’s uh… nothing’s going on. I’m fine, I’m just really uh… tired” I wasn’t lying, I’m really tired, and this case took almost a week to solve. I’m just not being all out with Derek.

“Well, okay then” He chuckled and stood up, taking a seat on the back of the jet. I lay my head back to the headrest and close my eyes; I really want to see Andrea again. I have to.

Once the jet landed, we went straight to the BAU office. Derek and Emily are thinking about going for a drink, they were all chatting around. I plumped myself back to the chair and stare blankly at the walls.

“Hey Spence, we’re going out. Are you coming?” JJ came up to me, I sat up straight and thought about the offer, but I declined and they were all gone within seconds. I was about to drift away to dreamland when I felt someone tapped my shoulder. It was Garcia.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“No… Nothing. Why would you say that? Nothing’s wrong with me, I’m fine I’m just thinking. Why would you ask is something wrong with me? Pshh” Okay, that might came off a little bit obvious

“I’m maybe weird, but I’m not stupid. What’s wrong?” She took a seat next to me, she looked right into my eyes and I knew I couldn’t lie; maybe I could share it with Garcia. She’s not really a judging person right?

I sighed and sat up, “I met a girl, her name is Andrea”

“Ooooh, a girl? This is going to be interesting” she rubbed her palms together and shot me a weird devious smile. I told her everything, about the day we met, the date at the museum with Derek’s help and the day I spent the night at her place.

“So what’s bugging you? It seemed fine to me” She questioned

“Never in my life I’ve been this close to a girl before, I’m scared… and confused. I don’t know what to do, I’m not even sure what we are”

“Why don't you ask her? What do you want the two of you to be?”

“I think I want us to be more than friends, I like her. A lot, but I don't know what to do or what to say. I’m afraid if do or say something wrong, I might drew her away”

“With your charm, I think you'd nail it” She grinned

“Yeah, thanks Garcia” I shot her a smile

She stood up and fixes her skirt, “It was my pleasure boy wonder, I’m glad to help”. She began to walk to her office when I stopped her.

“You know, I never thought about coming to you for dating advice. Thanks”

“Anytime”

Andrea’s POV

It’s been a week or so since Spencer left me alone at my apartment. I don’t know whether to feel angry, embarrassed or even sad. I’m not even sure of what I felt about him, not only he’s so confusing, ‘cause one day he could be so sweet and caring and the next he could left you early in the morning without any explanation for a week, but I also don't really know him that well either. So I’m really confused. I know he’s on a case so I’m not really sweating it, but Abby’s words back there were true.

“Did something happen last night Dre?” She looked at me suspiciously and it’s really making me more nervous than before

“I don't know, well I don't think so”

“But? C’mon spill it out! I wanna hear everything!” She shook me, demanding for the whole story

“Okay, seesh! Well I was shopping for groceries yesterday and I met him there. He told me he was about to go here so I told him ‘hey, why don’t you come back home with me’ so he did. I cooked him lasagna and took out some of the beers I bought earlier. We just talked and watched TV all night. That’s how I remembered it”

“So what made you panic? You sounded like you just found out Justin Timberlake is gay” She rolled her eyes

“Well nothing, I just… I’m scared if it turns out something happened last night”

“C’mon Dre, nothing happened last night. I know that, hell even you know that. So what’s wrong?” I hate when Abby knows what I’m feeling, this happens when you’ve been friends for so long. There are literally no secrets.

“I’m confused. I don't know how he feels about me” I played with the hem of my shirt

“Have you tried asking him?” I bulged my eyes in protest

“Well what does his actions tells you?” She asked again

“That’s it, I’ve been trying to like read him but I cant find anything. He’s really unreadable” I sighed in frustration

“Well, I can talk to him if you want to? I mean you did that to Mike for me” Mike is Abby’s boyfriend; they’ve been dating for almost 4 years now.

“No, I want him to realize that for himself. Ugh! This is so frustrating!”

“Well just be careful, you don't really know this guy and you don't know how he feels about you. Just don't rush things and don't pour all your feelings towards him.”


I snapped back to reality and realized the class is half empty and my other classmates are packing their things. I looked around and it turns out the class is over and Abby’s already gone. I packed my things and went out the door; I was walking out from the main entrance of the school when I saw a familiar black Suburban SUV. I can feel my heart beats a million times faster than usual. Is that Spencer? What is he doing here? I began to walk towards the car when someone appeared from the back of the vehicle.

“Spencer?”

“Hey Andrea” He walked slowly towards me with his hands on his pocket, looking down on his feet

“What are you doing here?”

“I came to see you, I need to talk to you. You wanna get uh… some coffee with me?”

“Sure”

With that we both drove away to the nearest Starbucks Coffee store. I have no idea what he meant by ‘talk’ but I’m hoping it is not something serious. Because I suck at being serious.
♠ ♠ ♠
me and my sucky endings. I'M SOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. My internet was cut off and I was busy cleaning up the house. I know, i have a lame holiday but whatever. I hope you like this chapter, but yeah this is one of those filler chapter with my fail cliff-hanger ending.