Photographs

Big Brother's back

School is always boring. You get teachers lecturing for hours, giving you work to do that you don't care about. But then you get the class you love, you never want to leave that class.

My favorite class is photo journalism, it's a class where we learn how professional photographers take pictures. We also learn how to develop photo's and burn them. It's also the only class that I'm actually passing.

We also don't get that much work, and our homework usually consists of us taking photos of a certain subject.

Since spring break is coming our teacher is giving us a prodjeck to do over break, it's going to be a colage of what we see and do over break.

Right now my teacher is teelling us of our assignment and how it's going to be graded. Most of the kids in my class aren't that interested in this class so they sleep through it, but not me because this is my favorite class and the only one I'm passing.

"Have a nice spring break." Mrs. Nor said just as the bell rang, signaling school was over. I gathered my things and walked out of the class heading to my locker.

Once I put my stuff away I walked out of school. As I looked at the pick-up line of cars, looking for my mom's car I saw a gathering of kids. I walked closer and saw Zacky doing autographs.

"Zacky!" I shouted as I ran up to him and hugged him, nearly causing us to fall to the ground. "Hey Rai." Zack said as he hugged me back.

After I let go I saw that people were dispersing. "Ready to go home?" Zack asked. I nodded my head and opened the passanger side door and got it.

On the way home I asked Zack about his tour and how the fans reacted to them. I was pleased to hear that he had fun and the crowed loved them.

When we got home I was stepping out of the car when I looked at Zack. "Are you wearing my favorite pants?" I asked him.

I saw him look down at his skin tight pants then back up at me. "Possibly." He said grining at me. I just rolled my eyes. "They were to big for me anyways." I mumbled as I closed the car door and headed to the house.

Oh the joys of having an older brother that steals there little sisters pants.
♠ ♠ ♠
The rest of the guys will be in the next chapter. Please leave me a comment!

PS who likes the backround? I think it looks pretty cool.