Sequel: Hey Little Razorblade

Modern Swinger

Try to Get Away

"Chloe, wait!" Jon yelled out.

I ignored him and continued walking on the dark deserted road. I didnt know where I was or where I was going, but I knew I needed to get away from here, fast.

"I said stop." Jon said grabbing my arm and spinning me around to face him. I looked up to meet his eyes and started sobbing lightly.

"I hate him!" I pouted into his chest. "I've had it with Matt."

"Yea, I know, but you know how he is." Jon chuckled. We pulled away and he wiped my tears, and hair from my face.

I stopped sobbing and looked up at him. I shook my head angrily. "No I don't know how he is, he's your friend."

"I'm sorry though. You're my best friend, and he's my band mate. You two need to get along already." Jon said pulling me into another tight hug.

"I hate him. He's such a jerk." I mumbled into his chest.

Jon laughed lightly. "I Know you tell me all the time."

"Aww, is Chloe crying to Jon again?" Matt teased from behind us.

"Matt, drop it." Jon groaned as we pulled away.

"Just let him. He's too hardheaded." I huffed.

"So she can speak! Are you going to be a good girl and fight your own battles?" He teased again.

"Just leave me alone." I growled walking away.

"Hey! Lets go!" Bob called out from the bar road.

"Are you coming or going home to mommy?" Matt sneered.

"Fuck. You." I groaned. "Jon, I'm riding in the front with you."

Jon nodded in agreement.

"You know Chloe, you can't run away like that all the time. Such a little girl could get lost." He smirked as he boarded the van.

"Shut up already man." Jon snapped.

"It's ok, I get it; she can't defend herself." Matt smirked again looking at me. I could feel his stare as I sat in the front seat.

I said nothing, and just wrapped myself in my hoodie. I tried my best to get comfortable, and avoid hearing any remarks made from the infamous Matt Friction.

I had to deal with this for already 7 months. I, Chloe Annabelle Garcia, had to say yes to Jon when he asked if I could come along with him and his band mates on the road. I had to act as their 'agent' and got them gigs, but I never got a thank you from Matt. We never really got along, but I deal with it because Jon is my best friend.

"Thanks for everything." Jon whispered to me, after Matt's comments had died down.

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" I whispered back.

"You put up with so much. Thank you." He shrugged taking his eyes away from the road and looking at me.

I smiled at my best friend. "You're welcome."

He nodded and turned his attention back to the road. I turned my attention to the night sky going by.

I only had 5 more months of this shit.

Five more months and I'm gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
"My Baby's pretty as a car crash, sexy as a stinger of a hornet in your arm, just a modern swinger screaming 'catch me if you can' with a cigarette in hand. It's love. It's heavy and it hurts, it's love."

I love the pink spiders!!