Sequel: Hey Little Razorblade

Modern Swinger

You Should Take It Out On Him

"Yo Chloe, hurry up! Make yourself useful and carry something." Matt yelled handing me his guitar case.

I took it, but didn't move. I watched as he sat himself at the bar, and lit a cigarette. I looked at him in awe. I wanted to slap that cigarette away and slap him.

"And what the hell are you doing?" I asked angrily.

"Smoking. What does it matter?" Mat answered looking straight ahead.

"So I have to help pack everything, while you smoke?" I asked in disbelief.

"Exactly." He stated looking at me with a smirk.

I felt the tears of anger stinging my eyes. With no smart comeback to say, I walked out. I walked to the trailer, and threw his guitar in. Then I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I felt a sigh of relief afterwards.

"You should take that anger out on him. Trust me you'll feel a lot better." Bob said right behind me. I jumped a little at the sound of his voice.

I turned around to face him. "I can't, I become like jello. It's only around him." I groaned.

"Ever stop to think that maybe that's why he's so hard on you? That you allow yourself to become weak?" Bob asked with wide eyes.

I looked at him suspiciously. Something was off. His behavior was a bit too nice. "Are you drunk Bob?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded his head. "Maybe."

I laughed at his childish behavior. "What are you drinking?" I asked curiously.

He picked up the bottle and I looked at his hand. It was a bottle of Jack Daniels.

I laughed and shook my head slightly.

He looked at the bottle than back at me. "Want some?" He offered handing the bottle to me.

I thought for a moment. I wasn't one for liquor. I did smoke and drink, just not everyday like the rest of the boys did.

I nodded and snatched the bottle away and took my first gulp. I felt the burning sensation go down my throat and into my stomach.

I knew that drinking would eventually lead to a night I would never forget or soon regret.
♠ ♠ ♠
"I'll drink for forty days and forty nights."

message/comment