Sequel: Hey Little Razorblade

Modern Swinger

Tell Me The Truth

After the show:

"Wow that was awesome!" Eric gushed as the guys rushed off stage.

I forcefully smiled. "They are good." I shrugged.

"Yea, hey, I'm gonna go to the rest room, be right back." He told me before walking away.

I sighed. This night was too much. I didn't know what to think of Matt anymore.

"So, Did you like the show?" A raspy voice said in my ear.

I turned around to come face to face with Matt.

I rolled my eyes, and looked away from him.

I was on a small buzz, and didnt want it to be ruined. I reached into my bags and pulled out a cigarette.

Matt held out a lighter and lit it.

I blew out the smoke and sighed. "It was nice. Great new songs." I commented.

Matt just nodded. He lit his own smoke, and ordered a drink.

"Did you like the songs?" He asked me.

I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. "Why are you being nice to me? I thought you didn't want to talk to me?" I sighed angrily.

Matt just shook his head. "When are you going to fucking get it?" He slightly yelled.

I just grabbed my bag and headed towards the back door.

He wasn't going to yell at me like that.

He had no right to.

Just before I pushed the door, a hand grabbed my arm and spun me around. I tried to break free, but I was soon pushed up against the cold brick wall.

"We need to talk." Matt said breathing on my neck.

I shivered feeling his breath on me. "About what?" I snapped.

"About that night. Do you remember anything at all?" He asked looking at me.

He had me pinned up against the wall and there was no way out of this. I sighed defeated.

"I don't ok. There's nothing I remember." I answered.

He pressed up against me. "Why not?" He asked whispering in my ear.

I pushed him away.

"I was fucking drunk what do you want me to remember?" I asked angrily.

He shook his head. "Never mind." He sighed.

"No, tell me. You're so caught up on this shit. Tell. Me. Now." I yelled.

"It's nothing!" He yelled back.

Matt began to walk away, when I grabbed his arm stopping him. I pulled him back to where I was standing.

He was not going to get away that easily.

"Don't say it's nothing ok?! I know you want me to remember, but why couldn't you tell me when I was sober?" I yelled.

He looked down and sighed. "No, I know what you'll do-you-you'll just reject me." He mumbled.

Holy shit.

Did I hear him right?
♠ ♠ ♠
"don't try to make it better, you'd only make it worse"