Status: New and Shiny Bitches!

The Stars In The Night

I Promise

Weeks passed since me and Ash had moved in with my dad, and one thing that I had noticed was that him and Leanna were going out more often. Well.. he was going out more often. Leanna was just amazing. She was motherly and fun and everything I ever imagined a mom to be.

But Dad was just... losing his pedestal. He was coming home all drunk and sometimes even high. It was becoming a routine with him, and I was getting tired of it. 

There were times when even the guys would come here all messed up. I can't lie and say that it doesn't scare me, cause it does. Ash has a new girlfriend that she stays with every chance she gets, so she's not here as much as I am. 

I'm sitting in my room listening to music and strumming my guitar when I heard the front door slam open and several voices enter the house. I quickly turn off the music and stay as quiet as I can, not wanting them to know I'm awake. Tears prick my eyes as a realise exactly how intoxicated they are. 

Silently, I slowly made my way down the stairs, trying to listen in on there conversation.

"-end her over her bed, and fucking her." I recognised the voice as Zacky. 

Something in my Tummy felt off hearing him talk like that. Can't deny that I haven't pictured him doing things to me that I would never admit to most people. The way his hands and mouth would feel on my-

"Well look what we have here! Someones up past there bedtime." a husky voice slurred from down the steps. I looked over to see Brian smirking at me.

Even though he was intimidating, I didn't let him know that. I stood up and walked down to the kitchen to find the time.

"It's only 11, Syn. Plus its not like I have school or anything." I retorted, feeling my anger rising. 

He snickered as him, Zacky and Matt followed me into the kitchen. On the way past the living room, I seen Leanna trying to get my dad to walk to there room since he was too big for her to carry. Johnny was past out on the couch. 

"Ahh, I'm still not used to her meany-ness. Not gonna lie though, I like it feisty in the bedroom." Zacky said, sending a wink my way.

I shivered at the suggestiveness in his tone, but ignored it anyway. Going to the fridge, I went to get one of the small Sunny D's but jumped when I felt two rough hands grip my hips from behind me.

"What the fuck Zacky?!" I screeched, swatting his hands away.

Brian was smirking, leaning against the counter so he wouldn't fall. Somehow, Matt had made it out of the room, probably to go crash somewhere.

"Come on Danny, it's ok, I promise." he said, trying to take a step closer. 

I ducked over to the other side of the kitchen, only to be pulled into Brian's chest. 

"What's wrong Danny? You can't be afraid of us, can you?" he asked, not letting his hold on me loosen. In fact, he tightened his grip, pulling me closer so he could nuzzle my neck.

"No, I'm not," I lied, "I'm just uncomfortable being this close. Your invading my bubble." 

They both chuckled, Zacky moving so he was standing behind me.

This was not how I imagined this happening. Well it kinda was, I just didn't think I would be this hesitant. Not gonna beat around the bush when I say I've wanted this since before I first moved here, but my brain wouldn't believe that this was happening.

We stood there for a moment, me deciding how to play this out, them keeping there attention on me. Zacky had moved closer, pressing his chest to my back, steadying himself by keeping his hands on my hips.

I sighed, knowing that in the end, I would give in anyway. Damn my lack of will power. 

"Just... give me a second?" I asked, looking at Brian through my bangs.

They both grinned, nodding as they released me. I nodded, mostly to myself, and stepped over to the other counter. Jumping up onto it, I opened the cabinet and pulled out the bottles of Jack I knew were there.

As soon as I hopped down, I was being pulled into Zacky's side. Nothing felt more relieving than the whisky trickling down my throat. I was so induced of the numbing flavor, that I didn't notice them grab my hand and lead me up the stairs to my room. I walked over to my dresser, received my favorite piece of clothing and hid it behind my back so they couldn't see.

"I'll be right back." I said, the Jack starting to take it's tole in my demeanor. 

Once in the bathroom, I stripped of all my clothes, pulled my hair into a messy bun, and cleaned off my makeup. My favorite thing about this outfit was that I could put it on by myself.

The whole thing was actually a costume from a few years ago, but was good to use as lingerie. It's a bunny costume that's made up of a white halter top and this rubbery type minnie skirt. I have these baby blue fishnet leggings and the perfect white see through robe that goes over it.

After everything was together and on correctly, I cracked open the door to see the two men laying on my bed in only there boxers. Right then I wanted to pounce on them.

"Okay... Don't laugh." I said, getting there attention.

I opened the door the rest of the way and stepped out of the bathroom. I swayed my hips loving the way there eyes followed my every move. They were like lions eyeing there pray.

"Danny.... Your killing me right now." Zacky whined. 

I giggled, making my way to the bed and climbing on my knees.

"So... where do we start?" I asked, nervousness in my voice again.

They both smirked, crawling closer than they were before. I shivered when Brian ran his hand down the spine of my back.

"What do you want us to do Danny?" he asked from behind me, nibbling on my ear.

I sighed, loving how there little touches were making me feel.

"Touch me." I whispered, letting my own hand play with the hem of Zacky's boxers. 

Zacky chuckled, "Where?" his hand made it's way up my thigh, "There?" 

I nodded, lolling my head back when Brian gripped my hips and pulled me back so my ass was rubbing against his dick. 

Brian grunted in my ear before releasing me of his hold, "Take it off. All if it." he ordered, giving a swat to my back side.

I nodded, feeling like I was compelled to do as he said. The first thing I did was step off of the bed, trying not to fall off. Then I took off my fishnet leggings. Next to come off was my skirt. And finally I removed the halter top. 

Standing there naked in front of them, I suddenly felt self conscious. Was my hair messed up? Did I have too much fat? Was I too ugly? 

"Danny, com'er." Zacky cooed, motioning for me to go to him. I crawled over, trying to look as confident as possible. "Your beautiful, so stop trying to cover yourself." he moved my arms that I had subconsciously crossed over my chest.

Blushing, I nodded and took a deep breath. I reached over to the nightstand and retrieved the bottle of Jack, taking another swig.

"Okay, I'm ready." I whispered, reassuring myself as much as I could.

They grinned, Zacky taking the chance to kiss me first. The kiss was sweet, but still dominant. His tongue worked with mine, just playing and teasing. I moaned into Zackys mouth when I felt Brian behind me once again. He kissed my shoulder, kissing his way to my neck where he bit down hard, making me yelp in surprise.

"Tell me if I get too rough, I don't want to hurt you baby." he said, soothing the bite with I swipe of his tongue. 

Nodding, I felt Zacky's hands rubbing my sides, slowly making there way to cup my boobs. Impatiently, I grabbed his hand and moved it to my chest, making him grab them and squeeze. 

Behind me, Brian took control, "Turn her around and play with her tits, Zacky." 

Zacky did as told, sitting on his calves with me leaning against his chest. His member was fully erect, pressing against my lower back.

Brian spread my legs, getting a full view of my pussy. The cold air made me shiver, but was soon replaced with his warm mouth. I gasped, moaning at the rough attack of his tongue. 

It was amazing. Feeling him eating me and Zacky playing with me like he was. It was like nothing I've ever felt before. And it just escalated from there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bet you weren't expectin that now were ya? I know, where the he'll have I been?! Well that's for me to know. Hope you liked it, I'll try to update sooner this time.