The Jock and the Nerd

The Jock and The Nerd Chapter 1

Hey guys. Before you start to read I want to tell you that, this is just a preview of a story.

This story is coming soon, I’m not writing it now.

It’s just something for you to look forward to.

I was so excited I wanted to share it with you guys.

I hope you like it!

Enjoy!

[Her point of view]

I had it all, I’m pretty, smart, funny, athletic, popular, and have the prefect boyfriend. I have the whole school wrapped around my finger. I had it all….had, as in pasted tense. It was all thanks to him…

[His point of view]

I was happy, I have good friends, got good grades, and hung around ‘the nerd herd’, but I like it. I did peoples homework and gave them lunch money. My life was pretty good, well could have been better. And it got better, thanks to her…

(First day of school)

I got out of my new car that my mom gave me.

It was a blue mustang.

I got lots of stares from people as I parked in the school parking lot. I got my book bag and hopped out of the car. I flipped my neat hair out of my eyes and walked over to my friends.

As I did I heard the sound of a motorcycle behind me, I turned around and sure enough, there was the motorcycle.

She took off her helmet and flipped her hair over her shoulder. She got off the bike and walked toward her boyfriend, Will.

As they walked pasted me and my friends, Will whispered something in her ear. She looked over at me and started to laugh.

I realized it was about us.

She looked over her shoulder and winked at me.

Weird.

I left my friends to find my locker.

[Her point of view]

As I got of my bike I looked for Will. He was by ‘our’ tree waiting for me.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, as he did the same to me as we walked past the ‘nerd herd’.

“Nerd alert” Will whispered in my ear.

I looked to my left and there they were. I laughed as we walked by.

I looked over my shoulder to see, one of them looking at me, I think his name was Randy. I winked at him, to mess with his mind, and walked inside to my locker.

We found our friends and we walked to my locker talking about the summer.

I looked to my left to see, Randy coming over here. He took a deep breath and continued to walk toward us.

“I’ll be right back” I said taking Will’s arm off my shoulder.

“Hey” I said to Randy when I got to his locker.

“Ummm…hey” he said slowly looking at me.

“You’re Randy right?”

“Yeah, you’re, um, Morgan, right?” he stuttered.

“Yeah, so, Randy, you changed a lot over the summer, haven’t you?”

“I have?”

“Yeah, you got taller, muscular, your hair got longer, blonder, and your eyes got…greener.” I said touching his arm.

He tensed up when I did that, he was blushing like crazy.

“Th-thanks”

“You should sit with us at lunch. We could get to know each other more”

He looked over to where his friends were. They gave us questionable looks. I smiled at them sweetly.

“You can invite them too”

“Umm, sure”

“Great” I said giving him a peck on the cheek.

I walked up to my friends, with a mischievous smile on my face. Will put his arm around my shoulders as we walked to homeroom.

[Randy’s point of view]

After she left I was in a daze, she kissed me that was new. I could barely feel her lips, but I knew she had. She also knows my name; I didn’t even think she knew I existed.

My friends rushed up to me.

“What was that all about?” asked Jimmy.

“She wants us to sit with her at lunch” I replied back.

“Why?” asked Shelby.

“Who cares why, it’s a trick. Her and her little clones planed it. I’m not sitting there and neither are you, and if you do you are no longer my friend” said Jenny.

Jenny’s my best friend, she never liked Morgan or Will. She’s doesn’t liked Morgan since she bet her in the fourth grade spelling bee. She doesn’t like Will because she used to like him and things didn’t work out the way she planed.

“So, are we sitting over there?” I asked smiling at Jenny.

“Yeah” everyone said.

“Fine, I don’t want to sit alone anyway” Jenny pouted.

I laughed. “Come on, lets go to homeroom” I linked my arms with Jenny as we walked down the hallway.

[Morgan’s point of view]

When we got to my homeroom, Will gave me a peck on the lips and he went to homeroom. I walked in with my friends and we laughed, joked and talked.

“Okay, Morgan, what is your plan with the nerd herd?” asked Julia.

“Just be nice to them then at lunch follow my lead”

“There’s that Randy guy” Lily looking at him. “He keeps staring at you, it’s creepy”

“That’s because I flirted with him” I said laughing.

I looked at Randy and winked at him.

“Ew,” my friends said laughing.

“Hey, shut up, that’s my next boyfriend” I said jokingly.

We all laughed until the teacher came in, I got my things and sat next to Randy. He looked confused and happy at the same time.

[Randy’s point of view]

I was talking to Jimmy and Jenny. Every now and then I would look at Morgan, she was so beautiful.

I really hope she doesn’t notice me staring.

As faith would have it she look over at me, she smiled and winked at me…again.

“Stop drooling over that” Jenny said

“I’m not drooling, I’m admiring her beauty”

“Whatever”

We continued to talk until the teacher came in. We took our seat and we were ready to learn.

Then, Morgan sat next to me, I was in utter shock.

She smiled at me and took out her notebook.

Jenny glared at her and Jimmy gave me a thumbs up.

I started to blush and my palms got sweaty.

I told myself to stay calm.

The teacher introduced himself and talked about our exciting school year.

I watched Morgan out of the corner of my eye. She was playing with her hair as she listened to Mr. Graves, our teacher.

I stole little side glances at her.

The bell rang and everyone slowly left the classroom.

“I’ll see you at lunch,” Morgan said.

“Yeah,” I said grinning.

I watched her leave with her friends.

[Morgan’s Point Of View]

Lunch came and I was sitting at the ‘popular’ table.

Will bought me my lunch, along with his.

We talked and waited for the nerd heard to come.

“Hey guys,” Randy said smiling.

“Nerd alert,” James said. He’s one of Will’s friends.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

The others snickered.

“You invited us, remember?” said Jenny.

“Why the hell would I want to hang out with you losers?” I asked.

“Yeah, so leave before we catch your loser germs,” Julia said.

“There’s a table over by the table, you know, for a quick get away to the library,”

The others laughed as I waved goodbye to them.

The others slowly walked away and Randy just stared at me…hurt.

[Randy’s Point Of View]

I looked at Morgan.

I couldn’t believe her.

Will gave her a long kiss in front of me. When they pulled away, he gave me a sharp look and wrapped his arm around her.

I walked away and joined the others.

Jenny was fuming.

“I told you so! That was so embarrassing! Get this through your head; you guys live in two different worlds,”

“I’m sorry, guys,” I said.

“It’s alright,” they said.

I looked over at Morgan and she looked at me.

She shrugged and continued to eat her lunch.

I guess Jenny’s right.

*****

The day was coming to a close.

I went to get a drink, when I passed a group of jocks.

“Yo nerd! I heard you were hitting on my man’s girl,”

“What? No I wasn’t,”

“Shut up!” another said slamming me into the lockers. He held up his fist and I closed my eyes.

The others chuckled.

“What’s going on here?”

I opened my eyes to see, Morgan.

A very pissed off Morgan.

Comment & Vote