The Jock and the Nerd

The Jock and The Nerd Chapter 20

(Seven Years Later)

Randy and I made it to our senior year of college together. I wanted a change of pace and Randy was dead set on staying on the east coast. He ended up moving to Washington D.C to work for NASA and I moved to San Francisco and became a physical therapist. Will and I reconnected when he made an appointment with me to check out his knee injury. We ended up going to lunch and one thing led to another and here we are engaged. Will and Jenny had a similar that me and Randy had. Jenny wanted to work for NASA and Will has always wanted to live in California. The only couple that made it was Lilly and Charlie. They are happily married in New York with their dog, Buster. In the long run everything worked out the way they were supposed to.

[Randy’s point of view]

Morgan and I went our separate ways after college. She moved to San Francisco and I moved to D.C. with Jenny. We both work for NASA and started to date slowly after we got the job. It felt a little strange dating her, like I was in Will’s shadow, but I quickly got over it. Julia to my surprise started dating Jimmy after college. They met at a work party and really hit it off. The four of us double date every Friday night. Morgan and Will invited the gang to their wedding next year which should be exciting. Even though Morgan and I didn’t work out, I’m happy for her. Everything worked out the way it was supposed to.

The end!