Sequel: You're The Reason
Status: New(:

Bite Me

006

I followed Damon back into the house and I saw Elana and Stefan leaving.

"We are gonna go out to eat. Wanna come?" Elena asked me.

"No I'm good. Have fun." I told her. She smiled and walked out, Stefan following, he gave Damon a warning glance and then he laughed.

"Hes worried." Damon said.

"About?" I walked around to the chair next to the couch and sat in it.

"Hes worried that I'm gonna hurt you." He leaned on the back of the couch.

"Interesting." I joked. He smiled.

"Lets go." He suddenly said.

"Where are we going?"

"I am taking you out."

"SHould I be conserned?" I asked him, getting up.

"Of course not. You trust me right?"

"Should I?"

"You should." He held out his arm for me and I gladly took it.

"Where are we going?" I asked him after about ten minutes of walking.

"On a date."

"A date?"

"Yes a date." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Now I'm scared." I joked pushing him with my hip.

"You are mean."

"No one ever said I was nice." I smiled up at him.

We got to a resturant and he got us a table. Of course I was kind of nervous.

"Since when do you eat anything?" I asked him.

"I was human once." He leaned towards me. I leaned back, playing his games.

"Of course, humans are way overated." He commented.

"I think vampires are overrated."

"Of course you would say that. Because your not a vampire." He joked. I nodded.

"That is true." I smiled and then we ordered. When our food came, we continued making smart-ass comments at each other, but towards the end, I really started to feel the connection between us. It was almost weird in a way. After we paid and evyerhting, after a five minute argumant about who was gonna pay. Of course he won. We walked to a small park and laid in the grass.

I turned so I was on my stomach leaning on my arms.

Damon had his arms behind his head and he was staring up.

"What?" He asked me when he noticed that I was looking at him.

"You have really pretty eyes." I told him. That wasn't really what I was thinking, but it was true. He smiled at me.

"Thanks. So do you." He moved one of his arms so he could run his fingers through my hair.

"I like everything about you." He said under his breath. I smiled at him and put my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. He started tracing small circles on my back. A small getsure that made me feel oddly secure and safe. In no time at all, I was asleep in the arms of the man that I was slowly starting to love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thnks for all the amazing comments! they mean so much to me. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. i got grounded, but i'll try to update as much as possible.

Kendra :D