Sequel: This Dream Isn't Done
Status: Completed! Check out the sequel!

I've Got Luck

Circles

"Wake up sleepy head," Ben says to me.
"I want sleep," I sigh.
"It's noon, get up."
I get up, I hate sleeping in this late. I take my time as I get off my bunk and stand in front of him.
"Alex has that same sweater."
I look at my attire as he walks away and I realize I'm in my PJ pants and Alex's sweater. I run a hand through my hair, not sure what happened. I look around, everyone acting the same, so obviously nothing too major happened. I unzip the sweater and place it on my bunk, as I head to have a quick shower. I finish off and get dressed as I have a quick bite to eat.
"Ash?" Anna says opening the door.
"Hey," I say cleaning the used plate.
"Come on outside," she says, "we're all hanging out around the fire."
"Fire?"
She smiles, "yeah, the guys decided to make one."
"It's like 2:30."
"Come on, it's Jack, he's odd like that."
I laugh a little, "be out in a second."
She nods and heads out as I finish up. I grab my phone and see I have a text. I open it, it's from Eric.

Eric sent 1:32 pm:

Only 10 more days!

I smile and reply back. I shove my phone into my pocket and head outside, music playing. I sit beside Anna as Jack plays his acoustic with Zack and a couple of guys sing. I smile when Anna looks at me. I join in on the singing, a sudden rush of sadness hitting me. I'm going to miss these guys. My phone vibrates and I check it.

Eric sent 2:43 pm:

You excited to come home?

I read the text a couple of times and I look around the fire to all the happy smiles. I ignore the text because I know my answer right now would bother Eric. I put it away and look up to see Alex. I give him a weak smile as he sings. I join in and for a few hours, that's all we do, sit and sing, telling stories and laughing. Some eventually grow tired after we eat and head off. I stay with Alex, Jack, Ben, Seth and Anna.
"I've got marshmallows!" Jack grins pulling out a large bag.
I laugh, "no way!"
He hands the bag around and we all take a hand full and grab sticks. We spend a few minutes roasting and eating.
"Let's make this interesting," Alex says.
I look over at him, a little unsure. He grabs a bottle of Bailey's.
"No!" I say, no alcohol.
"You don't have to," he says, "I sure am though!"
"What is it?" I ask.
"Marshmallow shots," Jack grins.
I watch as Alex demonstrates. He takes a roasted marshmallow, poking a hole in the top half with his thumb as Jack pours some Bailey's into it and Alex quickly shoves it into his mouth. Some of the drink running down his chin. I watch as everyone else tries and it seems like they enjoy it.
"Try one," Anna smiles.
I sigh, "okay."
Alex passes her the bottle and I begin roasting. I poke my thumb through, she pours it in and I quickly eat it.
"What do you think?" Ben asks.
"Good," I manage with a full mouth and trying to avoid Bailey's running down my chin.
They cheer, "she's coming around!"
I laugh and roll my eyes. We finish up and head back to our buses. I change, get cleaned up and I go to lay on my bunk when I see Alex's sweater. I grab it, deciding to give it back. I head off the bus and walk over to his, knocking on the door.
"Hey!" Rian answers.
I smile, "is Alex in here? I have this to give him."
He grins, "yeah. He's in the back."
I nod as he stands off to the side to let me in. I walk up the steps, looking around as I walk off to the back, I see Jack is passed out in his bunk and Zack must be somewhere else. I look behind me, Rian hanging in the kitchen area. I see Alex and notice there's a controller on the seat beside him and I realize what Rian is doing. I sigh and Alex looks at me.
"Hey," he says, a little unsure.
I smile, "hey. I thought I would return this," I say and hold up his sweater.
"Oh! I forgot you had it."
I smile, "it was on my bunk and I thought I'd give it to you before I forget."
"It wouldn't matter if you forgot," he smiles.
I let out a little laugh, "alright, here you go," I say handing it off, "I should get into bed."
"Okay, well thanks," he says.
"Goodnight," I say and walk back to the front and look at Rian.
"See ya," I smile.
"Bye," he says, obviously what he wanted to happen, didn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a long one for you!
Enjoy!
Comment/Subscribe?
:)