Sequel: This Dream Isn't Done
Status: Completed! Check out the sequel!

I've Got Luck

Reunion

I wake up the next morning to see a text from Jackson, Seth, Ben, Anna and Rian. I groan as I read them all. They all say the same thing, well, practically. Everyone from the tour are getting together tonight. Right, the tour ended, I think to myself. I decide to reply to Anna and Seth. I have a shower and get ready for the day. My phone rings and I check it.

Anna sent 10:13 am:

I miss you too! We're meeting @ Claws around 7.

Seth soon answers with the same thing. I have breakfast, debating whether to go or not. My mind still on the question, why didn't Alex call? I remember I have plans with Eric tonight. I tell them that and finish up with breakfast and clean up. My phone rings twice. Both of them saying, bring him! I text Eric, asking if he wants to go. I head off to the hospital and when I reach it, he texts back saying yes. I text Anna and Seth, telling them we're in.

Anna sent 10:54 am:

Great! Can't wait to see you and meet him ;)

I laugh and shove my phone in my pocket as I head up to grandma's room. I walk in, mom there.
"Morning," I say hugging her from behind.
"Good morning," she replies.
I sit down, smiling at grandma, "morning gran."
"Hi, sweetheart," she replies, our hands linking together.
"How are you feeling?"
"A little sore."
"Are the nurses going to bring you medication?"
"They said they'll give her some in a half hour," mom replies.
"Oh," I nod and look at grandma.
"How was your night?" Mom asks.
I look at her, remembering Alex and his lie. I smile, despite my true feelings, "great."
She smiles and we look at grandma. The three of us spend the next hour talking. When grandma falls asleep, me and mom head down into the cafeteria for lunch.
"So, what are your plans tonight?" She asks.
"I'm getting together with everyone from the tour," I reply, swallowing some food.
"I thought you and Eric had plans?"
"Yeah. He's coming too."
"Why don't you two just have your time together? I mean, when was the last time you two were together alone?"
I look at her, "we will. Just tonight everyone is getting together and I miss them. We'll go for dinner or something this weekend."
"Ash, do you like Eric?" She asks in a serious tone.
I look up at her, mom is pretty good with reading me. I nod.
"I want to hear it."
"I like Eric."
"Who's the other guy?"
I laugh, she's good, "what other guy?"
"The one you like. More than Eric."
I sigh, "there isn't one. Not anymore."
"Why?"
"He's a jerk."
"Just take care of yourself and Eric's feelings."
I nod, "I will."
She nods a little, ending that. We finish eating and head back up to see grandma. I stay until 6 and I head home. I get changed and have a small bite to eat, figuring I'll eat there. There's a knock at my door a bit later and I answer it. Eric standing there looking handsome and I can't help but smile.
"Hey," he says.
I reply back with pressing my lips to his.
"Wow, you're happy."
I smile, "let's go."
He nods as I grab my bag and sweater, our hands linking together as we walk out to his car and he drives to the pub. We get there and see Jackson, Ben and Seth already there. I smile as I embrace each of them, then introduce them to Eric. We sit down at a large table and catch up. Anna soon walks in and I run towards her.
"Ash!" She exclaims once she see's me and we embrace for a long moment.
I take her hand, "I have someone for you to meet."
She smiles as I lead her to Eric and introduce them.
"Nice to finally meet you," Anna smiles to him.
"Same here," he replies.
Anna sits across from us and soon, others begin piling in, I realize a couple of crew people showing up too. I lean into Eric's side as Anna babbles on and he kisses the top of my head.
"You guys are so cute!" Anna says, stopping herself mid-sentence.
I laugh, "thanks. When do we meet your guy?"
"Soon," she smiles.
Her eyes drift over to the door and I follow. Jack and Alex. I look away, keeping close to Eric as his arm rests across the back of my chair.
"Hey guys," Jack says taking a seat.
I watch as Alex takes a seat beside Anna, the only one left. This will be great...
"Hey," Alex says.
"Hi," I reply.
I see Alex's eyes look over at Eric and I quickly introduce them.
"If you two had a kid, it would be the cutest thing to walk this earth," Anna says and I feel my face to red.
"Anna!" I exclaim and hiding my head into Eric's shoulder as he laughs.
"What? It's the truth!" She argues and shrugs.
"Way too soon to even think that," I say looking at her.
I notice Alex is somewhat uncomfortable. Good.
"I'm going to go get a drink, want something?" Eric asks and kisses my forehead.
"Just a beer," I say as he stands and walks over to get us drinks.
I look at Alex, wanting to ask him why he didn't call. But I decide against it. I don't care right now. I look around the table, everyone having a great time and I feel that same sad feeling I had when tour was ending. I miss it so much. I sigh and even though I don't want to admit it, I miss the alone time I had with Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...new update!
I don't like doing this but I want to see if anyone will respond, I have one awesome person who's always commenting, thank you, f-lies!
I'm going to update when I get 2-4 comments.
Comment/Subscribe?
:)