Sequel: This Dream Isn't Done
Status: Completed! Check out the sequel!

I've Got Luck

Seriously?

There's only two weeks left of this tour. Meaning, two more weeks until Eric and I are officially together and two more weeks of seeing Alex every day. That's a good thing and bad thing. I'll still see Alex but not every day, probably rarely.
"Hey," I hear from my seat.
I look up and see Rian in front of me. I give him a curious look. We rarely talk one on one.
"Hi," I reply.
He sits beside me on the chair and I look around as people get there food under the tent.
"What's up?" He asks.
"Just thinking," I reply, "you?"
"Enjoying the last 14 days of this," he smiles.
I smile a little in return. His fades and he sighs.
"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about Alex."
"What about him?" I ask cautiously.
"I know you like or liked him."
"Okay," I say, "where's this going?"
"He said he didn't feel the same, right?"
I nod. Remembering the bus chat.
"That's not exactly true," Rian says quietly.
I look at him, "what are you talking about?"
"Alex does like you, but I don't think he realized at the time. His head space has been... weird lately."
"What do you mean, at the time?"
"He was normal and what not after your birthday but last night, something with him was off. Did anything happen?"
I look around and shrug, "not really."
"What happened with you two?"
"He came out while I was talking to Eric."
"Who's Eric?"
"My...kind of boyfriend."
"You have a boyfriend?"
I nod.
"Since when?"
"Very recently," I admit quietly.
"That's what made Alex weirder," he says, cracking the case. He seems proud of himself.
"Come on, Rian. I doubt he likes me. I admitted my feelings and he shot me down."
"Because he didn't realize it and last night, when he found out you're with someone else, that made him realize."
I shake my head, "I don't believe it."
He sighs.
"And it doesn't matter anyways. I'm with someone."
"Do you like Eric?"
"Yes," I stare shooting him a look.
His hands go up in surrender.
"If Alex truly liked me, I'll believe it when the words come out of his mouth. He's a big boy."
He looks at me and I stand up, "thanks for telling me though."
I grab my plate of food and begin walking off to the bus and I glance around me as I walk and I see Alex. His eyes on me. Mine stay locked with his for a second, but I quickly look away. I get to the bus and sit down at the table but I'm no longer hungry. I don't believe he likes me. I can't. And what timing!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't posted, I was at a party so I had no time!
Hopefully I'll post another soon!
Comment/Subscribe?
Thanks! :)