Status: Read Some Of My Other Stories Too!<33333

Runaway

16

Jenna’s pov
Jimmy woke me up and told me to get ready because the girl friends would be over.

I scowled since he told me that his girl friend Sam was going to come over too.

I took a quick shower then put on a pair of black swim trunks and a black bikini top.

“Well don’t you look pretty today?” Jimmy smiled when I walked down the stairs.

“Are you implying that she doesn’t look good everyday?” Brian asked appearing out of nowhere.

“No I was um just.” Jimmy tried making me laugh.

Brian put his arm around me as the door bell rang.

I sighed and started to walk out side when Brian appeared next to me again, “You’re not the only single one here tonight.” He spoke.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yup I’m a single stud right now.” He smirked.

“Don’t worry I’ll hang with you all night so you won’t be lonely.” He promised.

I laughed and hugged him, wrapping my small arms around his torso.

The rest of the guys and five girls walked out to where we were.

“Jenna this is my girl friend Gena.” Zacky spoke referring to the blonde woman who was cuddled into his side.

“This is Val but you already know that.” Matt nodded.

I sent her a small smile then looked at Johnny’s girl friend, “I’m Lacey.” she introduced herself.

“And this is Sam.” Jimmy smiled.

Sam was dressed in a way too tight tube top and tiny bottoms.

To put it in easier words she looked like a whore.

“Oh, and Brian I didn’t want you to be alone tonight so I brought my twin Michelle.” Val smiled and stood next to the girl who looked just like her except she had brown hair.

Michelle grinned wide at Brian and sat right next to him, trying to get his attention but he was focused on me.

A few hours into the party Michelle leaned over to Brian and smirked, “You want to go have some real fun?” She asked in her most flirtatious voice.

He shook his head no.

“Aw why not?” She whined pushing her chest out towards him.

“I made a promise to this little lady and I intend to keep it.” He put his arm around my shoulder then gave her a cheeky grin.

Michelle scoffed and walked off to go get something to drink.

“You didn’t have to do that.” I stated as he handed me a can of Dr. Pepper.

“Don’t worry about it I wanted too.” He smiled.

“Jenna get in the damn pool!” Jimmy yelled while Sam rolled her eyes.

“Come on.” Brian smiled and led me to the pool.

“I can’t swim.” I reminded him.

He nodded, and signaled for me to wait a second.

When he returned he had a pair of black floaties.

He dipped them in the water then pulled them onto my arms.

“I’m not wearing these.” He glared at him.

“Why not?” He asked.

“Because I look stupid.” I pouted.

“No more than usual.” Matt smiled then pushed me into the pool.

The floaties actually worked and I returned to the surface.

“You suck dick.” I splashed both of the guys.

Brian scoffed, “Don’t make me get in that pool and beat your ass.”

“Oooh! I’m so scared.” I teased.

He smirked and jumped in, and lifted me over his head and swam to the deep end.

“Brian no! Put me down!” I yelled laughing slightly since I wasn’t afraid now that I had these black floatation devices on my arms.

“Not till you yell Brian is the most awesome sex god who doesn’t suck dick because he’s awesome!” He told me.

I laughed and noticed everyone was looking at us, “Jimmy save me!” I yelled.

Jimmy quickly took off his shirt leaving him in his swim trunks “No need to fear The Reverend is here!” He shouted jumping into the pool.

I laughed as Brian turned to face Jimmy.

“Put down the harlot!” Jimmy yelled at Brian!

“Hey I’m not a prostitute!” I yelled at Jimmy.

“Never she is mine!” Brian threw me over his shoulder swimming away from Jimmy.

Jimmy tackled Brian knocking me into the water.

Jimmy shoved Brian’s head under the water and threw me over his shoulder then climbed out of the pool.

Brian got out and we all fell onto the ground going into hysterics.

“Ugh, you are so immature.” Sam rolled her eyes and took a drink out of her plastic red cup.

“Bitch.” Brain and I muttered under our breath then smiled innocently at each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!