Status: Read Some Of My Other Stories Too!<33333

Runaway

20

Jimmy’s pov
“Jenna!” I yelled.

Sam was knocked out on the floor and Jenna stopped beating Sam and looked over at me and everyone else that was next to me.

Jenna’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fell backwards passing out.

“Oh, my god she’s not breathing.” Gena yelled rushing over to Jenna’s side.

Everyone rushed to Jenna completely ignoring the also passed out Sam.

“Call 9-1-1!” Brian yelled .

Zacky grabbed the phone and I kneeled down next to Sam checking her pulse.

She was breathing, thank god but Jenna wasn’t.

Zacky rushed out of the room talking to the paramedics, then rushed back in a few minutes later, “Their on their way.” He breathed.

Brian heard the sirens from the ambulance and opened the door for them.

They took Jenna first then Sam, “Is anyone going to ride with the young lady?” One of the paramedics asked.

“I’ll go with Sam, you go with Jenna.” I ran outside and got into the ambulance with Sam, while Brian got into the other with Jenna.

In my mind I wished I would have went with Jenna instead of Sam.

They had already told me that Sam would be fine and that I really should have been worrying about Jenna.

Maybe this was all my fault, this would have never happened if I wouldn’t have brought over Sam.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

Yay! Chapter 20