Status: Read Some Of My Other Stories Too!<33333

Runaway

24

Jenna’s pov
I had been in the hallway for about an hour listening to the guys talk about me.

“This chick has been to hell and back, she needs help.” Matt’s voice spoke.

They didn’t know I was listening to them, since I was supposed to be up in my room sleeping, but instead I sat under a table in the hallway listening to every word they were saying.

“Matt we can’t just send her away.” Jimmy growled.

“We’ll what the hell are we supposed to do with her?” Matt yelled.

“Shut the fuck up man, she’s trying to sleep.” Brian snapped.

“Who fucking cares.” Matt retorted.

“She needs her sleep you dick, how would you feel if you just woke up after realizing that you told someone your deepest darkest secret!” Zacky yelled.

“Shut the fuck up.” Jimmy growled.

I could hear his footsteps walk up the stairs and I wasn’t in my room.

“Jenna!” He yelled.

“Good did she leave because all she’s doing is causing us pain?” Matt stood up and walked into the hallway where I was.

Soon enough everyone came out into the hallway and started yelling at each other unaware of the fact that I was under the hallway table.

“Stop it!” I yelled getting out from under the table everyone stopped and looked over at me.

“Just stop it Jesus Christ if I’m going to cause this much trouble why don’t I just go home!” I yelled pulling on Jimmy’s hoodie and walking towards the door.

“Jenna don’t.” Johnny stepped in front of me so that I couldn’t get past him.

“All I’m doing here is tearing best friends apart.” I stated shoving Johnny aside so that I could get to the door.

“If you loved me you wouldn’t leave.” Jimmy came into view making my heart stop.

“I do love you and that’s the reason I have to go.” I let a tear slip from my eye letting it roll down my cheek.

As fast as I could I ran down the street I knew for a fact that there was a movie store around here.

“How can I help you?” The lady at the counter spoke holding her pen with her teeth.

“There’s an apartment for rent above here right?” I asked.

“Yup you have any money?” She asked looking up at me.

“No but I’m willing to work for rent.” I replied.

She thought the offer over for a second before nodding, “When can you start?”

“Now if you want me to.” I replied.

“We’ll I could use a break but I’ll send down another staff member to watch you until I can trust you.” She smiled hopping over the counter.

“I’m Jenna Listing.” I informed her.

“We’ll Jenna I’m your boss Ivy Mains, your co worker Amie will be down shortly and she’ll explain the rules and everything to you.” Ivy smiled before heading out of the door.

I whipped my cheeks off and prepared for Amie to come down stairs.

“Hello you must be Jenna, I’m Amie Hake.” She smiled introducing herself.

“Okay there is only three rules here. Rule number one no drinking on the job, Rule number two do not smart off to the customers, and lastly Rule number three you are to have fun.” She smiled.

Then she showed me my apartment it was small but it had everything even furniture. It had all the basic furniture and rooms (bed room, bathroom, kitchen, living room.)

Then Amie showed me around the movie store and taught me how to ring things up and everything else that I needed to know.

I felt angry at myself for leaving Jimmy like that but it was for the best. I didn’t want to ruin their friendship or band so I figured it’d be best if I left. It was time to start off on my own again, but this time there would be no drugs, or alcohol to bring me down. I did owe Jimmy for getting me away from that stuff but right now I was pushing that out of my mind and working on getting through my first day of work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!