Status: Read Some Of My Other Stories Too!<33333

Runaway

3

I woke up in someone’s bed,

Shit don’t tell me I did what I think I did I thought to myself.

“Hey you’re awake!” A voice said from the door.

“Who the hell are you?” I asked then recognized him from police station.

“I’m Jimmy.” He skipped over to me.

I narrowed my eyes at him, I don’t trust people.

“Who are you?” He asked sitting on the edge of the bed, his full attention on me.

“A drunk.” I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed before walking down the stairs, trying to find a door out of here.

“Okay, a drunk are you hungry?” he asked trying to make me laugh.

“Maybe.” I replied.

“Come on.” He motioned towards the kitchen.

He then started to cook and set a plate full of food in front of me.

“Why are you being so nice to me?” I asked shoving a piece of bacon in my mouth.

“We’ll I wasn’t going to let you freeze to death out there, don’t you have any parents?” He asked.

“Why do you care?” I asked not answering his question.

He sighed and sat across from me, “You caught my attention when I saw you in the police station, you seem so care free, and not afraid to do something whether it’s right or wrong.”

“And?” I asked finishing off the plate of food.

“And I want to learn from you, what’s it is like to be you.” He told me.

He took my plate and put it in the sink.

Jimmy sighed, “So are you leaving then?”

“Probably.” I replied crossing my legs.

“Here, take this.” Jimmy handed me some money, my bottle of Jack and a piece of paper with his address and phone number on it.

He showed me to the door then I saluted him on my way out drinking out of my bottle of Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!