Status: Read Some Of My Other Stories Too!<33333

Runaway

5

Jimmy’s pov
A few hours after she left, I was sitting on the couch watching MTV, when the phone rang.

I got up and answered it.

“Hello?” I asked.

“We have a girl here she was just hit by a car while intoxicated, and she had your number in her pocket I need you or one her family members to come fill out some forms.” A lady on the other end spoke.

“I’ll be right there.” I hung up and ran out the door, and drove to the hospital.

I raced through the doors, to the front desk.

“I’m here for a girl that just got hit by a car.” I spoke out of breath.

“Oh, yes Ms. Jenna Listing.” She smiled flirtatiously at me.

“Where is she?” I asked ignoring her looks.

“She’s in ICU right now, so you’ll have to wait out here with me.” She twisted a piece of hair around her pointer finger.

“Is she okay?” I asked worried.

“I’ll have Dr. Sheppard come out and see you in a few minutes.” She licked her bottom lip trying to be sexy.

“Thanks.” I walked away from her and plopped down into a chair in the waiting room.

I almost fell asleep, but quickly shot strait up when I saw a man with a long jacket and the name tag that said, Dr. Sheppard on the front.

“Are you here for Ms. Listing?” He asked looking down at the clip board in his hand.

“Ya, is she okay?” I asked hoping she was.

“Yes, luckily she relaxed her muscles so he only has a few bruises, I’ll have to run one more test then she can go home.” He smiled.

“Can I see her?” I asked standing up.

“I suppose so she‘s in room number 25, just try not to wake her, she’s asleep right now.” He told me and pointed down a hallway for me to go through.

I didn’t hesitate to run down the hall to room 25.

I stepped in the doorway and saw her, she had tube in her arm and her heart monitor at a steady beat.

Her chest moved up and down as she breathed, softly.

I walked over to her bed and stared at her for a moment.

I knew one thing right now, no matter what she’s coming home with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

I wrote this while watching the Breakfast Club