Status: Slow progress...rewriting this story from one that I wrote that was really confusing.

Of My Dreams

Charlotte Silvers lives an average life in Boston with her mother and step-father. She goes to Newman High School and works at Harmony Cafe. Her passions in life are rummaging through old items in her grandparent's antique shop and writing in her little black journal whenever she gets a chance. Being a quiet person has never bothered Charlotte, and she hardly minds that she only really shows her true personality to her family and her best friend Harper Dales. But all of that is going to change when Queen Mab has her way.

Damon Welles is known for the five-star high class hotels that his parents own and his charming good looks and personality when it comes to sporting Miami Beach girls. He seems to have the perfect life and has always had it easy. But even he has his secrets. For instance, he has a secret passion for playing the piano and composing his own pieces. Sick of being judged by his own handsome looks, Damon is ready to find a girl who has more depth of emotion than the ones that tend to look his way. But the more he looks, the more he begins to worry that such girls don't exist. Until he dreams of one...

Being in separate cities, states, and it seems different world, Damon and Charlotte have never met. But that changes when they appear in each other's dreams. Damon finds in Charlotte what he can't find in any girl in his world. And Charlotte finds that Damon has opened her heart in a way no other could. It's as if their love was meant to be.

But is it all real? Does the other person exist in the real world, or do Charlotte and Damon have really good imaginations? Will their love created in a world of dreams ever make it into reality?
  1. Prelude
  2. Chapter 1
    Charlotte's POV
  3. Chapter 2
    Damon's POV