Status: One-Shot, Finished..

Dear Stranger Two Blocks Down From My House

One

Dear Stranger Two Blocks Down From My House,

You'll think this is weird, receiving a letter from someone you've never talked to, or probably never even see. You'll think it's Bizarre that I exist. I've never been a part of your life. You think I have no ties to you but that's wrong. I have a life that I live, but you won't care that I exist because in your life story, I'm just that girl that sits on her roof. That strange girl that you find in random places when you go for a walk, just writing in that little black notebook.

I know I shouldn't, but I tend to notice thing that have nothing to do with me. I notice how you do nothing but follow your schedule that keeps you from actually living the life that you were given. You were born in that hospital, nothing unusual about that. You grew up with parents.Maybe a divorce, but that's just how life goes, and there's nothing you can do. It wasn't your choice. You went to school, made friends, and lost some along your journey. You were never extremely popular, never quite an outcast. You had some fun, and some bad times too, but now that your out in the world all you've got left to do in your schedule is to grow old slowly adn die. Not so much fun now is it?

What happened to living? Why just follow the cycle? Why not live? I'll tell you why, because your hard wired for that kind of living. The kind of living that isn't really living at all, its more like following a line until you reach your end. There are those that live to the fullest extent of the definition. They don't carry regrets around with them. What will you do? I know what I will continue to do, and that's live life to the fullest. Every second I waste is one I will never get back. How about you? There is still time to change it all around, but you must hurry. Forget the past; live in the now.

Violence is never the answer,
Sincerely,
Me