Status: Slowly active

Living in the Limelight

For the last year, paparazzi have been following around Frank Iero, the eccentric rhythm guitarist for acclaimed “emo” band My Chemical Romance. They show up at all of his concerts, blind him with their flashing camera lights and for what, a picture?

For the last year, paparazzi have been following around Charlotte Weathers, British female singer/songwriter who already has 2 solo albums out. Paparazzi(and fans in some cases)wait for her when she gets home, crowd her in the streets blocking all areas of possible escape and for what, a simple picture?

They didn’t want pictures. They wanted information.

As of one year ago, Frank Iero and Charlotte Weathers were officially a couple.

As of two weeks ago, the relationship was officially over...

Now Charlotte and Frankie are meeting up with one representative from many magazines, in an old Los Angeles Recording Studio to discuss their relationship and exactly what happened between them.

__________________________________________________________________

Title Credit: Limelight by Rush

Ok, so I know this sounds sorta confusing like there should be a prequel or something, but no. This is it. It's one of those stories that start at the end, and then explains everything in the beginning and middle. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and I hope you all like enough to comment.

Thanks and Enjoi :]

2010/11 Copyrighted © to Kyle/R3tro_Kiidz
Any and all real individuals who appear as characters in "Living In The Limelight" are used without permission. All copyrights to those characters apply. No profit is being made in writing this fan fiction.