The Captain of the Football Team

The Captin Of The Football Team Chapter 1

Hey guys. Before you start to read I want to tell you that, this is just a preview of a story.

This story is coming soon, I’m not writing it now.

It’s just something for you to look forward to.

I was so excited I wanted to share it with you guys.

I hope you like it!

Enjoy!

I walked into my dorm with my parents and twin sister. I put my bags down on my bed and walked over to the window. It was right around the transition form summer to fall, so the leaves were changing colors.

After we got settled in and did most of the unpacking, we went out to get some pizza.

My name is Toni Scott and I have a twin sister, Janet. It’s our first day of college at the University of Pittsburg. I’m here on a football scholarship. My sister and I are very close but are complete opposites.

I’m a tomboy; I hang with the boys and play with the boys. I love to play sports, but mostly I love football. In my high school I was the best player on our team and, of course the only girl. It took the boys a while to get used to playing with a girl, but they got used to it.

My sister is a girly girl. She hangs out with the girls and gossips and talks about boys.

The only way to tell us apart is by our hair. I have short hair that stops a little below my shoulders. Janet, on the other hand, has long hair that stops at her back. We both had blond hair and green eyes.

When we got back to our dorm, we heard voices coming form the dorm. Janet and I raced to our dorm to see who the two lucky girls were. Once we got to our dorm we opened the door of the room next to ours. “Welcome!” we said to together.

Then we realized that, they were boys.

I looked at Janet who looked at me. “Is this the right room?” she whispered to me.
“I think so, I checked before I ran in”

“Um, Mom” I said as Janet said “Dad”

Our parents walked in the room and were just as shocked as we were.

“Hello, is this the right room” my mom asked.

“I was wondering to the same thing, room 219, right?” said one of the fathers.

“Yeah” my parents said.

“Honeys, we’re gonna see if you can go fix this. Stay here, we’ll be right back,” my mom said as she left with our dad and the rest of the parents.

“Hey” I said “I’m Toni and this is Janet” extending my hand for the boys to shake it.

“I’m Joel and this is my best bud, Liam” said the guy with brown eyes and spiky brown hair. He was tall about six feet and was well built.

Liam has green eyes with a little gray in them. He had long messy black hair and was just as tall and built as Joel.

We all shook hands and stood there in an awkward silence.

After a few minutes I said I was thirsty and needed to get a drink of water, Janet went with me. Once we were in the kitchen I looked over at Janet who was pacing.

“They’re nice” I said sitting on the counter.

“Yeah, pretty hot too” she said back smiling.

I ran my fingers through my short blond hair as Janet did the same to her long dirty blond hair.

We do that a lot, things at the same time I mean, it’s a twin thing.

Just then our parents came back in the dorm. The boys came out of the room and stood next to us.

“Sorry guys, they said there was nothing they could do” said one of the mothers.

“Great” I mumbled crossing my arms in front of my chest.

“Honey,” my mom said coming over to me. “It will be fine” she said moving my bangs out of my face as I gave her a small smile.

****

After all the parents left, we went to our rooms to put the rest of our stuff away. After Janet and I were done, we walked out of our room and into the living room.

“Hey there, ladies” Joel said.

“Hey, is there a game on?”

“Yeah, wanna watch?”

“Yeah!” I sat down next to Liam.

After the game Janet and I hung out in our room until we fell asleep.

****

“Toni, time for orientation!” said Liam. I slowly got up and walked into the kitchen.

“Hey, you got five minutes to get ready” Liam said.

I nodded my head and ran my fingers through my hair.

“I’m guessing you’re not a morning person” Joel said jokingly. I nodded my head as I drank my glass of milk and walked into the bathroom. I took a very quick shower and got dressed in a mini skirt and a shirt that says hugs not drugs. I brushed my hair and put on a little make up.

When I was done I walked out of the room and into the living room.

“Well, I got dressed in four minutes, that’s got to be a new record” I said.

“Yeah,” Janet said turning around. “You have to change!”

“And why is that?”

“Because” she said standing up, “We’re wearing the same thing”

“Is that my skirt? I told you don’t wear my things, so therefore, you change” I said.

“No way, it took a lot of time to put this together,”

“Ladies, it doesn’t matter” Joel said.

“Yes it does, she needs to change” Janet and I said together.

“Stop doing that”

“Stop it”

“You are so annoying”

“I’m annoying, you’re annoying”

“Make her stop”

We sighed and rolled our eyes.

“Fine, I’ll change,” I said running back to our room.

I took off my shirt and found a random green shirt. I put it on and hurried out of the room. “Better?”

“Thank you, baby sis,”

We hurried out the dorm and joined the group of students heading to the orientation.

We were outside and heading up the stairs to the main building.

I bunch of football guys were hanging out by the stairs.

I checked them out, to see who I was going to deal with this year.

“Like what you see?” asked one of them, who seemed to be the leader of the pack.

“I’ve seen better,” I said walking up the stairs.

His buddies laughed and he glared at me.

I’m glad we started out on the right foot.

Comment & Vote!